How did we do? (FastTech.com)

no, all of the packaging, and then i washed everything by the time i thought of pictures lol

Hi,

WHOA!

This has GOT to be a record, at least for me. I had a package from FT that shipped on 8/15, and it’s at the local post office today (7/19):

It’s not always this fast, but I wish :)!!

they responded to the ticket and wanted pictures. yes, because i want to lay out a bunch of ejuice soaked stuff on my table with two little kids running around. that sounds like a safe and responsible thing to do.

nothing was damaged besides the fact I had to was a brand new p60 reflector which is never a good thing to do. I just wanted to bring it to their attention that one of their employees thought it was a good idea to spill a poisonous substance all over my order and ship it anyway

Dang…wish I could get my goods before I even placed the order! :bigsmile:

I just received the Sunwayman V11R.

Some questions to anyone who bought the V11R from fasttech recently:

Did you receive the Peace Duck edition?

And if so, does your bezel come off without too much effort?
I screwed in the AA extender and when trying to get it off, the bezel (instead of the extender) started to screw out. I thought these were glued pretty tightly?
Then there are also some dirt particles and something what seems like transparent glue residue in the reflector.
Did your V11R come with the pocket clip pre-attached?
And the anodized threads are already kind of worn off. Does the anodization wear off just by screwing on and off the extender?

Let’s see if I can get this exchanged.
Damn it. I wish I could keep it rather than send it out all over the world again.

Scruffy, does your V11R have shiny finish like in this picture:

It has a nice matte black finish. Not shiny at all.
Somehow my pictures show them shiny as well.

I’m also surprised that I have received one with a titanium(?) pocket clip. I thought they came painted black now.

Wow that peace duck looks ugly.

I would claim that the item is not as described, and the anodizing, based on your descriptions, seems poor as well.

My biggest concern is still that the bezel started coming off so easily when I tried to screw off the AA-extender - while others have a hard time trying to open it with tools. And that piece of dirt on the inside of the glass lens. Support ticket already opened.

Very very strange that Peace Duck.... WHO wants that on his flashlight?

did you see this before you ordered?

I have seen that duck for the first time in my life when I opened the package.
I can’t find anything on google either.

A while ago I ordered a Tank007 e09 which has a logo of Hytera on it and decided that I wanted to keep it. I can’t accept this on a high-quality brand flashlight.

Is it a special edition, this Peace Duck?

surprise to see duck on SWM.
genuineness is on doubt now because I never see official SWM advertised V11R with a duck, anywhere…

No, I wouldnt be happy either!

is there anybody out there, that LIKES this?
What did they think man! wow.. let`s put a lucky duck on a Sunwayman V11R... that must be a best-seller.

come on SWM...
even though I think it wasn`t sunwayman, because of the poor quality.

It would be sad indeed, if this turned out to be a fake SWM.

I see that Aliexpress has a few SWM ducks for sale.

and even an older V10R

More ducks?

Taobao too. Same pictures used as on AliExpress. :ghost:

i like the duck.

looks like a false swm, funny :D

It doesn’t look fake tbh. Just… childish. AND pre-owned. There are fingerprints on the Titanium switch which I didn’t even pull out of its plastic zip-bag.