How has your personal experiences eek with Banggood?

I’ve had great luck with them UNTIL the last order. Then, I had to Paypal claim them and they waited until the bitter end, not replying to emails when they realized that my $80 of batteries did not arrive. Those batteries did finally arrive, and because I am an honest guy, I closed the case, emailed them as to why, and simply asked that next time they be more willing to communicate and offer a refund to a customer who has bought tons from them. Still no reply. Chinese snakes in my book (sorry to say that, but it’s true). There are so, so many of them. But most of them are good…UNTIL something happens with an order. That’s when you have to worry.

But your batteries were on the way, evidenced by them being delivered. So they knew they had done their part in sending them. I get that communication is required, and theres no real excuse for that failure, but calling them snakes is wrong IMO unless they are trying to steal from you, but they had sent the items you paid for so its not like they gain from you no getting your cells. They gain nothing if you dont get them, they dont get money for nothing, they supplied the batteries.

You order
Banggood pack and send
Carriers deliver

Both you and BangGood had done your bit. Who does that leave? At this point they know that there is real potential for deliveries to take quite some time with batteries and its my guess they are trying to allow the fuller length of PayPals process to work its way through. Most people arent that honest, and will get the refund from PP, and never mention that the goods finally arrived. “Yay, free batteries.” If you think about how many items BG might have in such situations you might understand they stand to lose many many, thousands of dollars by just saying, hey, heres a refund at the first sign of trouble.

Its annoying maybe, but fair I think that a refund happens, but in due course of time. Its just an opinion.

I had no bad experiences with them

since I use Netherlands post to ship it’s faster than 14 days
(before that it was 30 days +)

no damages in 12 orders
(batteries package needs to improve…)

I don’t want to go too much into this, but this “Neal” person is apparently not even an individual, just an account. There were other issues I didn’t publicize, and I’m drawing on others’ experience as they passed them onto me. So, total package deal = snakes. And that, also, is just an opinion.

* As far as the “snakes” bit, it may have been a bit strong. I apologize if it offended anybody, but then, in my eyes, any vendor who refuses to refund due to dissatisfaction issues of pretty much any kind is snakey. I had to wait forever in the above case. I’ve personally lost money on a number of sales in the past, but I’d rather a loyal customer be happy with me than mad, with me getting to run away with their cash. And I hate it when people put on their ebay profiles (which is against policy, btw): “Not responsible for mishaps in shipment.” Yes, you freakin’ are! If the customer isn’t happy, then they deserve their money back, and the seller is responsible for EVERYTHING, including the item not being received. Many American sellers who are otherwise excellent err on this one point, too, not just the Chinese. It’s a huge deal for me. I’ll never deal with someone who refuses to make good on an item not received issue.

If PP must jump in to resolve things and you force my hand with a claim and you’ve had the chance to resolve it, then I’ll never do business with that person again. Solarforce refunded me on the first request of a faulty item claim—sometimes you lose money to make money. Tis’ a fact of business reality.

About 12 orders this year. Only one order did not arrive (1 lithium), 2 or 3 emails, and they finally admitted me money. For now, I happy with them.

(For lithium batteries, I prefer always to do smaller orders. 2 or 3 batteries)

I have made several orders and they all have arrived…eventually. Also had a flashlight that arrived but was intermittently not working, went throughout the process and they sent a replacement without too much hassle.

So far, so good for me. I think that my first order was one of the cheap Smiling Shark 16340 lights and it came with a bent tube, and they just replaced it for me. Other than that, everything has been fine.

And yet you lost nothing, you got what you ordered.

The battery delay is something very much out of the control of dealers. As I said, at least on these items it makes sense to wait until the very last minute to make refunds etc. These are being held up, but eventually getting through and making good on refunds as if delivery times are normal, is foolish. Most people will not contact the business to pay for the items, they will just think they deserve the free batteries. Thats not something a business, no matter where located, should have to accept. Ive had 2 recent deliveries of batteries (in the last month or so) both took an extraordinary amount of time to deliver, both had PP disputes opened, but both arrived just days before the PP dispute period ended.

Batteries are very much in the spotlight right now, were lucky they can even be moved by road given the way politics is played out.

Ive placed a couple of order in the last month, 1 for a flashlight which got delivered in 7 days to UK with free shipping method. 1 order for 3 x 18650 batts, delivered in around 14 days to UK with free shipping, no probs so far but packaging on batteries needs to be greatly improved.

My experience has been very good, with orders arriving usually 7-10 days.

When it comes to batteries, you’re better off ordering from an American seller like mountain electronics. For everything else, banggood is solid.

Most people posting their delivery times here did not get batteries, so those times are not relevant if you’re getting batteries.

I know. We discussed the details some 31 or so days after the batteries never came. The items arrived LITERALLY the morning before the final day of the 45-day cut-off. And, for the record, the last email from me to them stated that because of the battery crackdown situation, I would give them another chance, if reluctantly. And I might.

I just want to have the feeling a seller has my back and I’m not getting that feeling in a situation like this. Maybe I’m asking too much, but doesn’t seem like it to me.

my experience with bang good has been horrible… many of my orders were not correct and one didnt show up at all and their CS didnt even respond.

I will never buy anything from them ever again.

My experiences?

The first: http://forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-14825.html
The second: Less than $3. Good
The third and last: Father's day Group buy on Sunwayman V11R is ON !

Conclusion:
Banggood, the Cave of the Tricksters. It is a site that should be avoided…

About a shipment of batteries from banggood you must see Dings and dents.

P.D.: You should see this Rating: [BG] BangGood.com and

I've had to open a PP dispute with EVERY order from BG. Ridiculously S L O W deliveries No more. PP might choose to close my account because of repeated disputes. Not worth it any more. I buy elsewhere.

Of my orders that went through, they've been okay. The one thing that bugs me is a lantern they keep selling even though it's out of stock and they've said they'll probably never be able to carry again. Why does it still say it's in stock then?!? At least they contacted me about cancelling the order after about a week.

No problems for me and the shipping time was about average(15-20 days)

Before mid 2013 (august) the experience was good, very bad after. Lying on stock, they say they have stock when it is not.

Mixed reviews, from one end of the spectrum to the other, and to be honest I’d rather order from RMM, but he’s out to , I ll until Mountain electronics gets more in stock.

My experience with Bangood has been generally ok.
Of the 5 orders placed with BG, only the 4th one (battery order) had problems and was never delivered. BG refunded me in full though. I am going to claim my 5th order (battery order again) this afternoon.

Neil has been generally helpful since my 2nd purchase (SWM D40A through the BLF GB). He answers my PMs and e-mails and provided me useful info to aid my purchasing decisions.