How many lights do you have in the mail right now?

/\… Nice looking MT OTF ya’ got there Newlumen!! :+1:

Yep, that just about sums it up. :+1: . For me anyway… . :person_facepalming:

/\… How funny, someone marked my above post RUDE. I guess I am not supposed to agree with Lightbringer & say I am/must truly be one of the “batsh!t crazy” people he was referring to. …… :wink: . :beer:

Who ever marked that must have a corncob up their arse & not have a sense of humor at all…. :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Oh… I guess that is why I am 2 for 2 on my last 2 posts.

I imagine it could have been written ’batfeces crazy’. But somehow that just doesn’t have the same ring to it. :wink:

I edited, now waiting to see if ghe ‘Rude marks’ vanish. :+1:

I have 43 lights in the mail now.
0 typical flashlights
4 kinds, 12 pcs of tiny USB lights that I intend to try as a diffuser alternative while lighting up a tent with Folomov EDC-C4
31 other lights

Got 4 in today, and some more on the way.

- fenix TK75vn

- convoy S2+ L2 T6 4C blue

- convoy S2+ Nichia 365nm black

- nitecore tube black

- 301 laser red

- 301 laser green

• 301 laser purple

I’ve got 3 on the way, and that’s it for me for a while. I have my doubts about the Enogear ever showing up though, as it’s been stuck in customs in LA for almost two weeks.

1 - Sofirn SP32A V2.0, Gold
1 - Wuben E05
1 - Enogear SS AA/14500

Bat$hit lives matter :laughing:

Thanks LB

VVVV
….that makes so much more sense. And where there’s no sense… there’s no feeling’…. :wink:

You forgot the “Matter” after that. :laughing:

1 Astrolux Mf01

2 Imlanet ddt40

3 Viltrox VL-200 Pro

batteries and chargers

no more from this month :slight_smile:

Thanks teacher… hopefully i dont get into knives collection. lol… i only got 7 knives.

his site, his rules, your mandate?

Your welcome Newlumen…. I really like those MT’s.

I was into collecting knives before lights. Knives can really get expensive!! Don’t ask me how I know…… :person_facepalming:

one - the Mighty WUBEN T70 for review - will be the biggest baddest light i own
normally i like them small but this is too big to resist!

wle

Ummm, Streisand effect, anyone?

Thank you rc for making it plain you are the one who gave me ‘Rude marks’ for my quote & then rewriting of the term ‘batsh!t crazy’.
Then I edited it, replacing with ‘batsh*t crazy’ & you removed the ‘Rude marks.’ Because, as you told us above, you approve “batsh*t crazy”……

Then I reedited back to “batsh!t crazy” & true to form the ‘Rude Marks’ reappeared.

You raccoon city are the one that is being ridiculous, sorry… that is just how it is.

You have made a mountain out of a tiny molehill for no good reason that I can dream up.

The way Lightbringer & anyone else used or has used the term “batsh!t crazy” ln these post was not swearing……

“batsh!t” was used as an adjective to the word crazy. It was someone joking around about how many lights some of us had bought…… :smiley:

Swearing or profanity had nothing to do with it……

I do not understand your legalistic mindset about this at all.

You tell us that you yourself have no problem with “batsh*t”…… but “batsh!t” is not acceptable to you.

You have a big time double standard going on there my friend. Think about it. And please do not refer back to BLF Rules.

You took this one waaayyyyy to far and made a big deal out of nothing…… based on your own personal opinions.

And please do not think I am mad about this…… I am not.

I just think you screwed the pooch on this one & made an issue of nothing…… all for no good reason at all. :+1:

Oh $hittt

SAFE ! LAID is the fifth studio album by British alternative rock band James. It was released on 27 September 1993.
Listen to it, it will calm you down. So get your mind out of the gutter RC… :innocent:

What’s actually kinda funny is that had that one (dare I say) innocent comment been completely ignored, none of this resulting fæces-storm would’ve happened, and no one would be all urined off at anyone else.

Streisand effect… seriously. Think it, live it, love it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: I love you all. :heart: :heart: :heart: