How many lights do you have in the mail right now?

Quoted FTR

@ raccoon city…. Please explain what “personal attacks” you are referring to & why you randomly posted that.

You are very threatening. Heads up on that.

Quoted FTR.

Imagine that, someone has been doing the same thing to me…. :open_mouth:

It seems someone may have forgotten there is more than one way to be Rude here on BLF. They too warrant the use of the Rude Button…. just as much or more than the innocent use of the words…. “batsh!t crazy”.

Think about that too.

It is not good to throw stones when we are all in a glass house. :wink:

Well, you did say “dam”…

You could’ve said “my Pickwick Darn story”.

[clicking “Rude!” furiously…] :smiling_imp:

Unno, I just can’t bring myself to get all worked up about any of this.

My butterfly in Tibet waggled its wings, and here’s a hurricane. Go figure.

Quoted FTR

+1 Streamer… :+1:

I think I actually soiled myself when I read that threatening post…… :person_facepalming:
:cry:
:frowning:

Click away my BLF friend…. :smiley:

But take note, it is all in the spelling…… :wink:

• Dam = Structure that holds back water
  • Damn = What some would consider a “swear word”, depending on it’s usage

Class dismissed…. carry on. :beer:

Oh well, another rudeness fight…
Gentleman, please let me bring back some admin posts.

Now….may we go back to business please?

Fine. We all have to make judgement calls too.

Since I am the eternal optimist & never one the miss an opportunity for a good laugh……
This pretty much sums up the last 24+ hours of this thread…… :smiley: . :smiley:

I have 2 lights on the way: Sofirn C01 and Sofirn C01 ! One in each available tint :wink:
:beer:

Oh well, I brought my attention to something else for a while and when I went back to my pc, I thought I was in a new thread I wondered what’s the title of this thread!

7 pcs - Convoy, JetBeam etc.

Thanks to Canada Post, I have too many lights in the mail right now.

1) Niwalker Nova MM18III and 4x batteries for him
2) Fireflies PL47 4*Nichia 219 and one IMR 21700
3) Sofirn SP33 XHP50.2 and 1 26650

Where does that leave me A CoonAss

Need you even ask…. you know all you CoonAsses are as crazy (batdung crazy of course… :wink: ) as us Alabama RedNecks……. And we are both proud of that ‘tag’ aren’t we. :smiley:
Do ya’ feel the luv??? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

On a note about lights…… Did you get any of the Wuben E05’s, I can’t remember. Anyway…. they are neat lights!! Really great price with Vipon Code too.

Only one light to go since the doorbell rang about one hour ago. That will be the copper Olight.

Not planning on any more lights in the foreseeable future (haven’t I heard that somewhere before?).
I can’t guarantee anything regarding that (eh…) one special light I missed when they were still available.
Hoping that the (failed) KickStarter light of member Hoop will somehow re-emerge in a groupbuy.
And as usual there always will be a FW3A on the horizon to look forward to.

Besides the Nitecore TUP which I’ll have tomorrow, I’ll have a copper Olight i3E coming today.

Thread closed until tempers cool down.
To everyone who participated in the recent fight, please go back and delete your posts.
Thanks.