How many lights do you have in the mail right now?

I couldn’t resist any more! I have a Convoy C8 XP-L HI along with an AR lens coming from Mountain Electronics.

No alternate reflector?

In the same boat as NeutralFan: couldn’t resist anymore after 2 months and got the light I so wanted, except in my case it’s a Biscotti S2. It’s 4C tint, 6x7135, and either desert tan or slate grey host [depends if Simon can get a tan S2, since there’s only the S2+ and from what I’ve seen, the upcoming C9] with unlit blue or black rubber boot - didn’t want the usual green because I already have a grey S2 with a green boot, and it’s the old 3/5 firmware that I can’t stand anymore. Don’t wanna mistake the two until I buy a new pill for the old one.

Got a Lumintop Tool CRI a while back that I forgot to annouce here; the older XP-G2 CW one went to my mother, who loves cool white and abhors warmer tints (says they remind her far too much of those dim sodium gas streetlights that don’t light up jack squat).

Hey, I haven’t seen this thread float to the top in a while. I’ve got 8 in transit right now, plus some emitters, a reflector and a few more trits. So 11 flashlight and flashlight-related packages on order and/or on their way to me.

One right now. It’s a Skilhunt H03 Headlamp

I have not shopped for a light in years. I was getting by with a Surefire G2X Pro, Streamlight ProTac 2AA, and a couple of cheap AA/AAA headlamps (that I can never seem to find when I need them). But I recently gave up tobacco in favor of vaping. This introduced me to 18650s and I currently have 5 lights in the mail. I probably jumped the gun a bit, but I kept finding something that seemed better or more interesting then the last. Hopefully I can cool it for a bit...

Wowtac A2 CW

ThruNite Neutron 2C V3 NW

ThruNite TH10 NW

Convoy C8 XP-L HI 3A

Emisar D4 XP-G2 S4 3D

Sofirn SF10 and SF12 to close my 2017 flashlight acquisition period

One of the last 2 Emisar D4’s that RMM got in. They were all gone in one day!

I’m Bad
I caved in and don’t wanna talk about it.

4 or 5 lights in the mail right now.

7 lights on the way:
1 Convoy S2+ (tan version) XPL-HI U6-3A
1 Sofirn SF10
3 Amutorch (1xAA) (2 bought, 1 for free :smiley: )
1 Yupard (3xAAA / 18650) XML2 T6 (this one is for a family member)
1 Yupard (3xAAA / 18650) Q5 LED - Stainless Steel (for me, to mod!!! :smiling_imp: )

(also, bought this year, for me :person_facepalming: : Convoy S2+ (XML2 T6-4C), Xtar mini EDC keychain light, Zanflare F1, Sofirn SP32, 1 3xAAA cheap light )

Damn, I guess I have a lot of problems with lights :smiley: :sunglasses:

Amazingly, none! Just a bunch of nozhi from GB still in transit.

Only one right now. I broke down & ordered an Emisar D4.

Do tell! :smiley:

Only 2:
Convoy S2+ Desert Tan 1A
Zanflare S2 LED strip (for review)

In the mail, Convoy L6 (5000K) some Liitokala 26650’s and a Convoy S2+ clear.
Already ordered a steel switch to replace the black one :wink:

One Malkoff V1 Bodyguard incoming … :wink:

One Fireflies PL47 XPL Hi V3 3A 5000K Neutral White … Two-tone.

One Fireflies PL47 Nichia 219B-V1 R9080 … Black.

Convoy S2+
Emisar D4
Emisar D4S

So looking forward to playing with the D4S :slight_smile:

8 lights.

Just one - my third Skilhunt H03. I’m hooked on those things! They have to be the handiest, most all-around light there is at a truly budget price of $31.00.

One in my truck, one in my suitcase, now one for ‘around the house’.

My H03 showed up few days ago. Waiting on my Wizard Pro.