How many lights do you own that you are unwilling to part with ?

Let’s see. I’ll even try to put them in order of importance.

Fenix TK70
Fenix TK41
Fenix TK35
Sunwayman V60C
Sunwayman T40CS
Olight SR51
Jetbeam M3C4 single XM-L
ThruNite Catapult V3
FandyFire STL-V6
Trust Fire TR-1200 5X Q5(my special go-to frog gigging light using 3 18650’s for long runtime)

The ones that cannot simply be re-bought, and are also my usual go-to lights.

The various customised D10s, V10R 18650, 18650 120P.

The only unique lights I own and are not for sale sit on my office desk at my shop.

4Sevens Maelstrom S12 Copper
Fenix TK45

I have been going hard at this hobby for about four years now, but haven’t purchased a flashlight in six months(not counting cheap zoomies like the Sipik SK68). My collection has been able to settle in and the cream has risen to the top. Here is how I sit.

The next lights listed have a specific place and job and I have no interest in giving them up. The first three get used and abused as EDC lights, allowing the rest to sit patiently, ready to be used when needed.

Zebralight SC600W
4Sevens Preon 2 hi CRI
Fenix LD01 SS
Fenix TK70
Fenix LD20
4Sevens 2AA X Tactical
Dereelight CL1H-T warm
Dereelight DBS-T warm
Dereelight DBS-T Aspherical with EZ-900 LED
Zebralight H501w
Eagletac M3C4 Single XML
Dry warm
Trustfire TR-J12
Trustfire X6
SolarForce L2P Gold with Manafont warm 5-mode drop-in
SolarForce L2P Blue with Manafont Ultraviolet drop-in
Three or four Solarforce P60 hosts, with Manafont 3-mode drop-ins, under cabinets, in closets, etc
Half dozen Sipik SK68 clones floating around

I am pretty much set. The only light on my radar is the Zebralight Triple XML that might be coming out soon. The only reason I am looking at it is that it will most probably have a lock-out tailcap, a feature I wish the Dry had so I can pack it in a suitcase or backpack with peace of mind.

I have about twenty more lights that didn’t make the cut stashed in a box.

did the lights in your dream happen to mention what the consequences would be if you parted with them?

They said it would be “lights out”.

Shiningbeam S-mini (xpg, neutral) — not the brightest in the world, but does basically everything
Petzl Myo RXP headlamp — also a ‘do everything’
home-assembled headlamp based on Lux-RC triple maxing out at 1400 lumens — stupid bright and good fun for running at night

Looking up, I realize I don’t have any throwers in the list… I guess I’m living in a close-range world.

and smart of you to heed the warning!

Everything has a price but in all probability, I would only part with some of the lights I have exact doubles of.