How much do you know about disinfection? Ozone is a great helper

Gotcha, thanks for the reply.

I’ve never washed my CPAP. But it’s only been @5-6 years since I fryed the last one on a trip to Paris. (it had a manual switch to go from 120 to 240, I flipped it before leaving and then forgot. When in Paris, I flipped it without my glasses on, forgetting I already had. Opps). The new one is automatic.

I don’t know much about decon.
But this guy does:

About 20m long.
When decomp cleaners use commercial ozone generators in a dwelling, they require all humans and pets stay away for 48 hours after treatment.

Keep Safe,
All the Best,
Jeff

I bought a UV light with ozone generator a while back to kill mold. While the instruction says it takes 4 hours for the ozone to turn into oxygen. I can still smell it after 8 hours! Ozone is something that should only be used when you plan to leave the house for the entire day (at least 12 hours). This is likely not possible during a stay-at-home order.

How can electric motors without brushes generate ozone?

The EPA (USA) advises against coming in contact with any form of ozone at any concentration. They go on to explain that ozone can chemically react with all sorts of other things in a home, sometimes resulting in secondary hazardous airborne contaminants. Mention the word to a pack of lab rats and they’ll scatter like stock brokers at tax time. Ozone belongs at 80,000 feet, not down here on the ground. I dunno, I’m sure there are scientific/industrial uses for the stuff but not at my house.

Ozone

The FDA, CDRH, and other agencies have their own take on this if one is inclined to do further research. I’m going to stay with bleach, sunshine, and hand washing for now. Hopefully it will be good enough.

So we have been washing our hands wrong all this time… poor souls who spent their paycheck stocking up Lysol and isopropyl alcohol, should’ve invested in UV and ozone equipment instead.

Cleaning service in London when you say you’re from the US. got it. You just come in from reddit or something?

Hey. What about making an ozone generator myself? Is it possible?