How old are you?

+1 Have a nice Day and many new flashlights

Thanks yall !!! My wife got me a plastic case to organize my flashlight stuff, seems to be growing on its own.

Sure you'll need a bigger one for your next birthday. Hope you both had a good day.

Frugals!

30!

For 17 days i'm still in 21-30!

Hey Davx,

If my math is right, you were born on 4/20, which is also Hitler's birthday. Hitler hasn't been popular in Italy in a looooong time...

45 but with 3 grand kids i feel older

Best wishes to you and your wife!

Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays guys. We had an easy day and enjoyed it. Went to church in the morning and enjoyed the rest of the day. Usually sundays are pretty hectic because we are heavily involved in our church. Kind of ironic being that its a day of rest, but we always find a couple hrs to kick back every sunday afternoon; just extended that yesterday into the evening!!! Had ice cream cake and watched the finally episode of Lost.

I'm a little over 329 in dog years. Hell, lots of them were dog years.

I voted for less than 10 because this is my mental age. Unfortunately, my chronological age is 43... :)

24 in 2 months..

And, umm... we are all males here, right? :)

38, but I am thinking and acting like a child when it comes to my hobbies

And, yes, male

66, Am I the the oldest?

Is he?

I believe this hobby is truly "ageless". It would not surprise me a 85+ senior member with passion about flashlights. In most male oriented hobbies there is always a few females around. I suspect flashlights are about 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999999998% exclusive male thing.

Female subjects are not often found with battery powered devices (excluding phones and "charming body massagers"). Speaking of body massagers i wonder if they made a 18650 compatible one? Courious if someone complained about the low voltage PCB protection in those...

You could be!

I'm 66 and 3 month on the calendar. Guess I should change my name to sixty645

Any advance on 66 and 5 months.

My age is indeterminate, since I am older than recorded history....oh wait, that is just the age i FEEL! :)