How to sell flashlights through the mail?

Well, if i’m gonna continue my flashlight journey, im gonna continue the search for MY perfect light.

Im not 100% satisfied with any of my lights yet.

EDIT: They all range from, pretty close, to not close at all. And im trying to use this to inform my future purchases chasing the light that is perfect for my needs/wants/taste.

I still think the winner may be a version of an Emisar D4SV2.
But these are the lights that confuse me the most, and if I choose a version that happens to be drastically different than anyone else here has, that really limits how much help i’ll be able to recieve if I ever need it.
As Im sure I will.

I already have two brand new iJoy 26650’s for it too.

Ive been thinking of starting a thread to have people help me brainstorm and figure out what configuration I should order imy fisrt D4SV2.
It would be my very fist Emisar/Noctigon/”Hank light”.
Im not so sure it will go as I would like though.

Do you happen to be very knowledgable about Emisars? D4SV2 in particular?

Ok good, “Saftey concerns” are for the most part resolved.

You “think” you do not know anything.
WRONG… you know more than you think, build on it.
Go to Battery University and read it till you understand it.

You knew “they” were strangers on the internet when you asked the questions. So when you get the same answer from several diferent people…. TRUST IT.

Use your lights & enjoy them. Have fun…

The problem I have with this though, is that if I dont feel as though I can truely rely on something, I may as well not have it in the first place.

Edit: If I had the disposable income, maybe I’d just not care and replace lights as needed.

Well good luck on finding the “perfect” light. If you continue down that road you will spend money chasing the dream.
Nothing wrong with that if that is what you choose to do. Just realize it nevers ends.

Personally, I have far to many lights I bought chasing the dream as well as mass quanities of batteries.

I finally woke up to the fact that my most used lights were the simple & to the point ones.

My favorite light is the one I pick up & use. I adapt to to the features it has & do not worry or concern myself with what it does not have.

I have found, for me; there is no “perfect light” that I am 100% satisfied with. So I quit wasting time, money, & mental energy looking for it.

No, although I do have a few Hank & Notigon lights I do not have a Emisar D4SV2.

Do you not “feel” you can trust & rely on the lights you have?
Have any of them actually failed at any time to put out light??

ANYTHING can & will break from time to time, that is just life.

You cannot rely on anything completely, whether it be a car, computer, phone, oven, Microwave, boat, motorcycle, guitar, or flashlight.

Why are you worrying about breaking lights you were about to throw in the trash can??

Why can you just not use them?

I seriously do not understand.

If you're looking for the perfect light ,forget about it

It doesn't exist in any form . it never will .

Unless you've read 700,000 posts here on BLF and understand every spec ever spoken about ,and have high end modding skills ,a lathe and a ton of money you're never ever going to find the holy grail of flashlights .

Every flashlight made is a compromise .

A thrower doesn't make a good dog walking light. A heavy multi-cell Flooder isn't a keychain light ..and a headlamp isn't an EDC ...The perfect lantern isn't a Titainium 14500/AA....My contention is that most people need like 7 different types of lights.So now you're looking for 7 perfect lights?

One really quick and easy way to find your "perfect light" is to do what so many others have done and that's to OVERPAY for a name brand expensive light . Your ego won't let you admit you've made a mistake and you'll start BSing others and yourself as to how good your flashlight is .

LEDs & Other Stuff - (Reference Guide) | BudgetLightForum.com ...

What’s the perfect flashlight? Go to the forest, ask the monkey.

I never said I was looking for a perfect light.

I said that if I was gonna continue on my flashlight journey, then I was also gonna continue the search to find MY perfect light.

“MY” perfect light.

There is a huge difference. Maybe thats not as clear as I think it is.

It says banana. Im skeptical.

Depends on what day of the week, that determines the perfect light —- or is it where I’m at House, Car, Woods

I have well over 300 lights and out of all those I really only use and like about 30 of them — I try others but always go back to my favorites

To me if these lights are causing you that much stress, Throw them in the Trash Can or Learn how to work on them

get ms18, put pocket clip on it… there you go perfect light

I think im kinda done with this particuar thread now.
Ive been reassured enough to continue using the sometimes wonky M21B, as well as the rest of my lights for now.
And i’ll figure out how to trade itmes for cash throught the mail later. I still need to figure that out for other reasons too.

I plan to buy a D4SV2 next/soon, and hopfully be done buying new lights for a good while after that. I really think this is the ultimate light for the majority of MY wants/needs.
Its actually the one light ive wanted almost from the begining, but kept feeling too intimidated by it, so kept playing it safe, buying all these other lights instead.
My TS21 is damn near the (my) perfect light, and I know now that Anduril 2 two is my favorite UI in the world. Its time for an Emisar. I at least cant call it quits before finally trying one.

Yeah, I shouldda warned you. He’s a habitual liar.

Not only that but he keeps not spitting out Shakespeare from his typewriter :person_facepalming:

No wonder. He claimed to be able to type 80wpm, but guess what?

He lied.

They are not lies, they are alternative facts.

Figures. He’s on Team Amber.

Team Amber?

Team Amber (Turd, #mepoo) vs Team Johnny (Depp).

Monkey’s a pathological liar, just like Amber.

Monkey flings his doody, Amber takes a dump on Johnny’s bed.

Yeah, thinking about it, they’re quite alike.

I’m not touching that one.

I will say that i have decent flashlights and while i wish they all used the same UI, i am happy to have better than car headlights in my hand with good runtimes.

And i find a great deal of use for them. And technology will continue to advance so i expect to upgrade again someday, just like computers and cell phones.

And the ones with quirks i live with, The Convoy M3C has two quirks i find annoying the onboard charging is flaky and it shuts off instead of run at full power at about 50% charge. Yet its still used and is my post powerful flashlight.