Hugsby XP-16

Hello all -

I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the Hugsby XP-16. Could it be a fake? It looks like the 18650 version of the excellent budget-friendly xp series.

Fasttech - Hugsby XP-16

I have it from an Alli Express Vendor. Ok light might find a better one for just a little more but not a waste of money by any means.

Unless you’re looking for a simple on-off light, I’d suggest geting a Jaxman E2.

See: [NO COMMENTS OR DISCUSSIONS HERE!] The BLF Deal Alert Thread - #1069 by 1dash1

I am a great fan of the Hugsby XP AA/AAA lights, but as 1dash1 said, at this price you can get better 18650 lights.
Another example is the classic Convoy S2+.

Thanks for the comments! Usually a trusted seller like tomtop carries the hugsby line, but I do not see it listed there. I was hoping it would appear for under $10 - that would be quite the bargin. :smiley:

Thanks for the suggestions…no prefs on modes…could do without strobe/sos…or as long as it is hidden. The convoy s2+ has been calling to me for sometime. It’s getting harder to resist.

Tthe jaxman might be wprth a looksee. I would also like to own a nichia. I know RMM also builds a nichia p60 dropin that could be a nice option.

Looking to replace my old non-led rayovac flashlight for under $20.

For the price of the P60 drop-in, you could get the complete Jaxman E2.

Although, I must say that I’m salivating over the P60’s 4500K tint. Much better than either the NW or WW offerings for the Jaxman.