Hypocrisy? Bias? Naaahhhh!

Its plus 5.5 c here at the mo ,its been a really nice day here

Dont say any more. I recorded it and will watch it tonight.

Don’t worry I haven’t spoiled anything for you. It was a good race. Enjoy watching. :wink:

Marc.

The car with the fastest time won :party:

Car? :~

I thought it was a pony race?

yeah the one with wheels i think two :cowboy_hat_face:

red-bull-of-the-americas-april-19-21
Moto GP Austin

No worries I was just playing. :slight_smile:

Sheez…I go out to get gas for my mower and this happens…ok…I’m better now. Took out my frustrations on the yard. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry if I offended anyone and will remove the initial post if requested. Cheers.

I used to live right next to Laguna Seca Raceway. When I was stationed on Fort Ord we would park on the back side of the base and either watch from a hilltop or sneak down. Once in a while we even paid to get in.

I think they are back at Laguna Seca in mid July this year. It’s usually their biggest racing event of the year. (it’s no Grateful Dead though)

I agree with everybody. and……………

Awe

That weave looks truly sick, Mr. Clipper!
What's the body weave called?

The body weave of that rattlesnake is a simple round sennit .

I choose to say aluminum Not because I don't know better. I can't pronounce aluminium. When i try, it ends up being 2 or 3 extra syllables. I'm ESL, dude!

Just one more hi generalizing the whoooooooooooooooooooooole world from the educational level of a corndog. Chinese vendors suck…. Then stay at McDonalds.

Unfortunately I see it as kind of like Chinese lumens and Chinese mAh: they are overestimated by multiples, but you have to deal with them to get cheaper output for the money. Now you can make them behave better by imposing penalties if they grossly dont satisfy, but then the price goes up (like buying through Amazon)…but I still like my Chinese overestimated lights!

The problem that I see most fail on here (and most humans) on ratings/favorites is statistics and their significance: “I had X experience, therefore this company is at fault/faultless. So you must be wrong or unreasonable to say otherwise.” <— actually this is completely WRONG, and statistically it means NOTHING. You can have a great experience from a sh1tty company who does most things wrong but you lucked out, and you can have a crappy experience from a great company who usually does everything right but failed on something for your order, or you got the new/temper-mental customer service agent, etc. NO company ALWAYS ships fast/delivers faultless products/has great customer service that I’ve heard of. You can also get lucky/unlucky with your buddies and have several experiences “confirming” your experience and still be overall wrong.

What people should do with reviews and recommendations instead is make a “mental note” of them, also assess the reviewer, and then go find as many as they can and see how many of which kind they note. But instead, its usually “my buddy says its good/bad, so thats the right answer”… which is completely wrong in view of getting correct information, but everyone’s tendency :slight_smile: I’d just try not to get upset about it, and do some assessment, look around and buy from the ones you have most evidence are good compared to price…or buy elsewhere where something forces them to provide better service and places external rules on them or penalizes them for acting badly. In the US we have attorneys that do that, not in China…

Aww man, it suddenly gets back on topic just when I wanted to say we are currently getting a dose of freezing rain and sleet.
Just trying to get back on the weather topic. :stuck_out_tongue: