i am sorry but i cannot help myself uranusfire !

More than a joke?

Search results

I bought one Ultrafire from focalprice, received Uranusfire. The same thing…

That is one fugly torch!

I’m more shocked by the prices

You can’t really lay all the blame on the Chinese. Most of these same jokes could be made just from the name of the planet alone!

The namers of the planet deserve most of the blame. :slight_smile:

I cant stop laughing as well. never ending story.

Who named ur anus?

Mercury space module, Saturn V, and Jupiter 7 were already taken. Blackburn uses “Mars”, Venus sounds like something from Victoria Secret, Neptune would be better for a dive light, and Pluto is just too “out there”. That just leaves here and . . . there. Still, there are lots of other celestial bodies left to choose from. Come to think of it, just about everything but black hole and Uranus ARE already in use so what’s a poor ad schmuck supposed to do?

German astronomer Johann Elert Bode

another uranus fire spotted

Perhaps there is a more overt, yet esoteric connotation in the name? What were the last ‘fire’ hosts before this one, MarsFire and UniqueFire? Well in many regards, Uranus is most unique among all the heavenly hosts in our solar system. Plus, it’s out way past Mars (the humble first of the superior planets.) Perhaps it’s a slight breech of protocol but they just skipped Zeus and Cronus altogether, which is quite a bold implication of advanced superiority I’d say. It will be interesting to see if there’s a Neptune now or if they go straight for the kill with PlutoFire. I suppose a PlanetX-Fire would ever trump that, lol.

And where’s Nubirufire?
Hidden somewhere…

I posted about it when I found a UranusFire light too… can anyone confirm that the C8 with the stainless bezel actually has “UranusFire” printed on it? Seems like a must-have for any flashlight fiend with a sick mind.

Well, not sure how to say this …

Its no C-8 brother!!!

Do we know what frequency this thing vibrates at?

No butts about it! That gem would be the perfect thing to plug up the hole in anyone’s collection. No-slip groove to ensure a firm grip on it and keep it from getting lost inside or out. :wink:

what the ?

And then there’s the Dubiousbinfire.

Ready to go “diving”??

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/UranusFire-X10-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-Diving-Flashlight/655057529.html

And must have “SUPER POWERFUL URANUSFIRE”

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-NEW-DESIGN-UranusFire-Super-Powerful-7-CREE-XM-L-T6-LED-5-Mode-12000LM-LED/750708863.html