I bet you haven't seen UitraFlrc batteries :)

> Should I order some Li-Po fireproof/explosion proof charging bags

Yes.

war*nin*ing
we cant spell or even make good copies of simple devices.
you expect us to make good batteries?

I’ve got an “Ulrtafire” flashlight. It took me 4 months to notice it was spelled wrong. I also have 5600 mAh Ultrafire batteries. Didn’t even order them, they just arrived. I would estimate that they are more like 800 mAh :smiley:

a neighbor got a ultraknockoff off ebay.he calls the ultraf**k.
his daughter calls it the ultrafink.
its not reliable and build quality is lousy.

I must admit, i own two 14500 cells named “UitraFlrc” :smiley: and believe it or not, they perform pretty decent. I got them dirt cheap of unknown source via the bay from UK for ca. 2€ both!! I don’t feel confident using them, but as stated, they perform pretty well… :~

Maybe you got “lucky” and got discarded Sanyo 14500s that weren’t used much, re-wrapped as “UitraFlrc”. In many cases I’ve seen, its some other battery re-wrapped as Whateverfire. Which means you could get lucky sometimes, and sometimes very very unlucky…

Warning on the label of these says:

“Not to be used as a suppository. May cause inflamation.”

I wanna buy a bunch of cheap (but HALF decent…) 18650 batteries?? and re-wrap them to look like commercial batteries…

“SH!Tfire” brand batteries are the BEST! We’re the SH!T !!”

…and i wonder how many people would buy them on ebay, lmFao… heck, if i use a blow dryer and do it at home? i think i could say “Made in the USA, no china junk here! Fast shipping too!!”

lmao…

I’m looking for HouseFire batteries, and as a bonus no one could accuse them of false advertising

i wonder how hard it would be to print on plain wrappers myownbrand of fire cell.
FIRE! FIRE! and flames?
housefire as mentioned above with a burning house logo.
too bad a color laser printer cant be used as i have one.
dyesub?
inkjet wont work as it cant soak in.

you could have ordered the starry light with a custom housefire logo :bigsmile: