I don't like tail clickys

That sucks about the lock blade knives. Can’t imagine a scenario where they would be any more dangerous than a fixed or non-locking.

yeah, but if you could just push a button on the side to turn them on, I’d take a woman with a side clicky instead of the complicated stuff that comes stock.

UH OH. This has gotten out of my class. I still prefer the side clicky and let the women do as they will. I can't see any other woman than my wife - of nearly 58 years. WOW. Has it been great!!!

Jerry

Aloha and welcome to BLF Tmax!

Those were the days, before all this! Just one single mode, ON. And a switch on the side, I'm very partial to the side clickies, namely streamlight. Friends dad has a stinger where you click once on the side clicky, it turns on high. Hold the clicky, and it cycles through High med and low. Double click fast and it strobes pretty fast on high. Only thing I didn't like about this was that you could ONLY strobe on high. and, though I didn't check, from my use of it, which is several hours, I didn't notice memory.Sooooooo

Side clickies with memory is da best

Good thinking, troop!

And on topic, I'm trying to boycott tail clickies out of great preference for side switches, but it's difficult because of the paucity of the latter.

Boycott tail switches. I Like that!

Old School. Side swich, On/Off.

Love it!Cool

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I mentioned previously that I was in need of a firm mount for my new tail clickie light to keep it pointed in the right direction. Well I came up with a solution. You can see it here:

Now, into the night for the shake down.

Booo Boooo!!!! I love tail clickies, it just makes more sense to have the clicky on the back on most lights.

Clicky buttons on the front are the worst things they can do .... Twist are okay, BUT then they need two hands.

So rear click lights are the best.

I don't like tail switches either.

I prefer a side switch on everything other than a single AAA type of light and one those I prefer a twist as the tail switch either makes it too long or, if recessed, too hard to activate.

You can’t view the images unless you join/sign in.

Welcome aboard, Tmax!