I get some WF-501B CREE R2 250Lumens LED Flashlight

Just don't pick up the soap!!!! Surprised

That is one very disturbing photo...

surprisingly no one PM' ed me ..and I'm the one who needs the free flashlight too ..Hell I even bought 300$ worth of stuff from them. Hello I'm your customer .. remember me ?? It's not about the 501 ..i don't like that but I don't hate it either ..

I never liked Barney either ..dang purple petophile

Someone get Yoki to PM Boaz. He's feeling left out. Don't worry Boaz...

"I love you, you love me, we're a happy family..."

Oh c'mon its very funny with the trap thing :)

Do you guys really find it that offensive?

I can stil change it to hello kitty something or Yogi bear for the faint hearted...

Naw, it's not offensive. I for one, embrace odd humour; that way, there's always at least one person who thinks I'm funny.

foylaughsatFoy

Lol.... Sorry Budgeteer, my comment didn't quite express my appreciation for the humor of that picture. I guess I was too busy cleaning coffee off of my monitor! Funniest damn pic I've seen in awhile :)

WOW! Yoki is hot.

???

Yoki ??????????

Ohhhh... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH =D

............But http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-3732822-pretty-lady-with-madonna-lily.php

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxeBhIT9BY&feature=related

This is my last post on this subject

And I think it fitting that I link both you and a CPF link together

anyone who is thinking about buying from this company needs to read through this thread on CPF .

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?242095-DinoDirect-50-off-Whole-Store-World-Wide-Free-Shipping/page3&highlight=cheers+jeers

I bought an Ultrafire 501B with the XM-L emitter from a company on ebay called Flashlight People.

I'd like to know (1) are they related to DD? The paypal went to a Chris Chan

and (2) a few posts earlier someone said they did not think the 510B could handle the XM-L. Should I be concerned?

THe listing included a charger and 2 Ultrfire rechargeables. Thanks Bill

a lot of ultrafires are fake ..alot like almost all or all .. no l-ion battery does 3200 or 3400 or 3600 or whatever they are saying .lots fo bad batteries are so bad that they can't spell corretry on the side of the battery or it doesn't make any sense ..That's not good .,,Never misuse or abuse a garbage cell . people here or lots of places thing it;'s brilliant to torture test it to see what it';s capabilities are ..that's brilliantly stupid .it needs more respect and a softer touch .

The host is light .. as long as you add foil wrapping or copper tape around the drop in you'll be fine ..again just don't heat it up , turn it down don't think it will do something it won't ..I don't like mine because it is thin it's sharp in the front for no reason that i;m interested in , it's sorta dumb looking , it doesn't tailstand ,and if either one of us was smarter we would have saved the money wasted and added just a little bit more and bought a solarforce //////People have heard it a 1000 times and even though at times i think I'm not in love with the style .it's just a great host and it's cheap ..

there is a fine line between cheap and trash ..It's not as simple as buying strictly by price .BLF exists because there is a big market for lower priced lights..Sadly the chinese manufacturers and vendors are really lowlifes in some cases >You can assume everyone on Blf has at one point stepped up and taken a bullet for you already .Some reading and patience and asking a few questions wil save you some headache and frustration.

Hello Bill,

the 501B is a really cheap host (you can get for $5-6) with a thin alu body. A Drop-In body isn't the best solution for a LED, which produce a lot of heat. If the body isn't good, you can get a heat problem, if you use the flashlight on high for a longer time.

the 501b is a very light host..an xml would heat it up quickly..hell my xr-e R2 heats it fast as it is wrapped in al foil..not a bad thing with a low pwered led like an xr-e but an xm-l is a different story..spend 5 bucks more and get a 504b..a lot better suited host for an xm-l..

It is already on its way as a complete kit, so we'll see. Got it on Ebay...

It if acts like it is getting too hot, I'l; get a Solarforce body and put a less intensive Cree in the 501B

I'm guessing they have a driver in that 501B that does not pull as much as some do.

I usually drop it down to medium most times as medium to high is not that big of a jump..I didn't read to see if yours was a multimode but if it is it'll run fine on high for short periods..if the body gets to hot drop it down to medium..