I hate this forum.

Yeah I was about to ask if he was on the list for the Q8 yet. It’s definitely a slippery slope.

I also started off with needing just one light. When my family gets legal control of my finances is when I will stop.

Welcome, enjoy and have fun and light excitement!

Welcome to the club!

Tell me about it… I had purchased 9 lights since I discovered this forum… lol. lumintop GT,q8 and Kronos k70 are on the list too.

I tried once to make a list of lights I still want. It can't be done.

There are about 4 new major lights the rest are just lights I just want.

Wife found last list I started on... Here is a tip lol if you are happily married leave the list in your head...

Lucky you.I’ ve got 22, and counting… :person_facepalming: :smiley:

No. I don’t know that is a good thing or not…lol. 9 are just from blf. I have 60 lights from cpf too…

I suffer from a different kind of addiction. I don’t have many lights at all, but while cleaning recently I found a large stash of driver boards I’ve designed and ordered from OSH Park over the years, but where obsolete by the time I got them, so they where never used. I don’t dare count how much all those boards costed. Then add the cost of all these half butchered lights and headlamps all over the place, and plenty of unpacked hosts that have collected dust for years…

Considering that, when you look at how few lights I have that are actually fully functional it gets real scary!

So,it seems that it is me who is the lucky one… :smiley:

Wife found out hidden flashlight stash.

I blame this forum for my constantly growing collection of Convoys. Now it’s easily the most well-represented brand in my house, with more on the way.

:slight_smile: And it can always go better like lets say precoolimator on your bazooka etc. and $ are just melting from the wallet :slight_smile:

Or when you finally try your hand at assembling an integrating sphere :smiley:

Buying an intergrating sphere is impossibly expensive, but making one that works well is surprisingly cheap. The hard part is not spending money but the thinking, figuring out where and how big the errors are and how to avoid or compensate them.

I’m lucky enough to have 1m and 3m integrating spheres at my university :slight_smile: I should test my flashlights some day when I have free time.

I hate this forum too.I've been a member about two weeks less than you...and since then I bought 3 and built 1.

I had been using a Mag 3 D incandescent from a long long time ago when baseball bat flashlights were cool and a Fenix E21 2xAA (which I actually like a lot).

I picked up an Astrolux A01 with the 219b (in my pocket now) in blue.

I picked up a Klarus Mi7 in olive green.

I picked up a Boruit RJ-02 head lampand.

I built a Nichia 219c 4000k in gray Convoy S2 with a Qlite running at 3 amps.

The sad part is realizing that I really don't need this many flashlights but that I'm already itching to build the next one. It also doesn't help that LED4Power put up a website with new multi-led boards, the LD-4 driver, and illuminated tail cap products. Maybe 3x nichia 280 bin is bright enough. For what I don't know. It's barely dark by the time I go to sleep in summer.

I love this forum!

I know that feeling :person_facepalming: :smiley:

Actually this flashlight addiction is less expensive than some of the other things i’ve got hooked on.

Seriously, compared to watch collecting and what I paid for a few of my GEC knives this is nothing.