I need more power!

Does any one know a trusted international seller for EFEST and AW cells? I am looking for 26650?

I guess some times bigger is better!

What do you want?
Power as in high drain cells, or powr as in long lasting?
I bought two Heter 26650 cells for less then $12 at Gearbest.
I read another BLFer who measured them over the 4500mAh they are sold as.
Mine measure a little over 5000mAh and I like the large capacity, the S70 they are in is bright enough so longer runtimes are the power I wanted

If the 18650 is a alternative, gearbest have very good price for the LG hg2 and Samsung 30Q (USD18 4 pcs aprox), the best batteries for high drain and with very good capacity.

Hey miller i was looking for high drain cells i cant seem to get as much power as every one else on my S70 i am only getting 4.5amps at the tail cap with the LG HG2 i just bought some batteries like 2 months ago and now they are missing in the post! i bought some VTC4 and and HE4 i really need them cause i do not have enough batteries for my devices…

King Kong cells are a proven commodity.

I don”t know about trusted international sellers but cell wise the 4500 mah Basen & Heter 26650 cells seem to give good tail cap readings on the S70.
I am using Keeppower 5,200 mah unprotected 26650”s in my S70 & get a tail cap reading of 5.24A, Basen seem to give about 5.4A from what I have read.
iirc isn”t there a link somewhere for Basen”s at a discounted price ?
Here you go ENEDED :slight_smile:

I’ve bought from this guy in Sydney several times…
Quality cells: http://stores.ebay.com.au/supersports600

Yea i bought my AW cells of him 14500 but they where expensive good cells all up…

Yea i was looking at the kingkong and the basen cells some one said the basen cells may be fake so i will wait to see what happens… i don’t even know if we can get cells here right now i have never had any thing go missing before in the mail…

thanks guys!

The way I look at it is much more pragmatic: whatever the wrapper says does not bother me, I wait for HKJ’s test and make my decision on that.The cell may be rewrapped or have false current claims, if it is a good cell it is a good cell and I may buy it.

From what I have read on here the issue with the Basen cells is that there are 2 versions, an older version & a new version.
The new version is slightly lighter than the old version & has slightly less capacity but still tests very well.
It seems that when you order it is pot luck which version you get, some have had the new version on their 1st order & the older version on the second order or vice versa, but both versions do test well both in terms of capacity & amps.
I have actually just ordered a pair of the Basen”s myself today using the link I posted earlier (the discount code still works).
I will probably use them in the Cometa I have ordered :wink:

Sweet thanks mate i will order some soon hopefully they are good just as long as they are real that is all that matters…

I am always told Efest cells are great?

I have some EFEST 18650 IMR 3100 mah that I have had for about a year that I think are good but I know that recently there have been some concerns raised that EFEST have changed the base cells they are re-wrapping, certainly in 18650 size & making quite over stated amperage claims, who knows ?
Where 18650 cells are concerned I am now just buying the major brands, Panasonic, Samsung, Sanyo & LG.
I don”t bother with protected cells anymore really so have no need for re-wraps.