I Think Stanley Has A New 2000 Lumen Led Spotlight(Fat Max)

It was at Lowes, can't seem to find a link though.

You get all the steals!

I’m very tempted to go buy a second. :smiley: Does anyone know what the normal price for a Stanley HID is?

:open_mouth:

Normal price of the Fat Max is $49.97. Normal price for the Stanley HID is like $$69.97 or $79.97.

Wow, my Lowes had good prices on these. Hid for 59.97 or LED Fatmax for 29.97.

That is good prices.

They don’t even have the HID ones here.

The Fat Max is just under $50 here.

I’m waiting for somebody to dedome their Fat Max.

I've been thinking about it but it isn't easy to get to the LED.

my walmart has the same one rated at 755 lumens, looks like the same one in these pics but with a more reasonable rating lol

Hmmm, seems like thy must have just updated the version of this light I tried without the heatsink. It comes with a lithium battery they say holds its charge for up to 12 months. Maybe, but the problem is that the light only ran for about 20 minutes on a full charge. I cycled through charges a few times, but it didn’t get any better. I hope they put a better battery in this new version.

I found it in the auto towing section of my local Walmart!

It had the 2000 lumens label on it, too. But it wasn’t on sale - $49.88 for a light I will never use, so I passed on it - for now. If it’s discounted I’ll take another look.

Was it really on sale for 29.00 as part of Black Friday? Sh*t!

BTW, I did a “red laser” app check and no one else carries it. Strange.

I forgot to mention that mine was a 2000 lumen version, got it at Lowes, and it was about $60

Yeah, and they had a stack of 5 buy the register! :D

Okay this thread is attractive. So how can I purchase it by online?

Tested it late last night. It’s quite floody, has a decent concentrated hot spot and is overall quite bright I will say. Definitely lights up stuff 150 yards away with noooooooooooooo problem. And it sure doesn’t run out of charge when plugged into one of my little portable 12v SLA jump starter battery dealies. :smiley:

I know it’s halogen but I gotta tell ya it has kinda of a nice NW tint too. :open_mouth: At minimum if it’s cold out it’ll warm your head up pretty good too if you hold about a foot away. Halogen = HOT. 8)

For under $10 and regularly $22 or more, it’s a hoot. Oh and btw, it sez up to 1,000 lumens on the box. I think the specs on the web description is a tad off at 500 lumens. Ya, it does that 1,000 lumens and then some. :bigsmile: It’s nicely made too. Pretty solid. No rattles and such with a 10’ robust cord and hi-quality 12v plug. I was pleasantly surprised.

For those curious, it has 120mm diameter metal reflector, and about a 1/8 thick glass lens. It runs an H3 halogen @100W.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_410959-89606-SL12VDCL_0?productId=4070753&Ntt=stanley+spotlight

And they could be a real fun little mod job too for $10……… H)

I didn’t get the joke??

kinda jokes in his diaper. :open_mouth:

coleman is my favourite. You can read solid review on it here.

While it is one person who has collated some bit and pieces of subjective information from around the internet that in itself is not a review. It would be enough to satisfy an ordinary person looking for a spotlight but really, we need some documented numbers too.