I want to publicly thank to Ric-CN.

Arrived a few days after what?

So the item arrived, a few days after Ric promised to resend them? Think about that for a minute. Ric had done his part. And if the items never arrive, then he seems to resend eventually as per the thread, but Im sure he is reluctant to do so when he knows he posted it, I sure would be. The time it takes to arrive might due to one being slow TO post, or slow post. One is not his fault.

Pay for DHL if you like speedy delivery.

I find it amazing that people expect a business to just willy nilly double post when something isnt at its destination within an arbitrary time frame. Its China Post, and sometimes it takes the slow boat, it does not operate to PayPals schedule, and I doubt that is some Chinese conspiracy.

I am not complaining at all, everyone who he is used to buying from China know shipping time can vary from 5 days to 2 months. This is the real price to pay for something ridiculously cheap.
Just for the information, once a Chinese vendor even use DHL to send me a replacement part for my flashlight, all free of charge !

Also for example Aliexpress offer a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the seller.

The line of the time is correct. I sent my order on May 15, shipped by CN May 16 with T.N. RF2292070xxSG. The T.N. is always “Not Found”.

On June 19, I expose my problem to Ric, I never received a reply.
On May 12, I received a package without track number, which contained the two reflectors. The packet is shipped on June 25, and then after six days of my email to Ric.

:slight_smile: Gentlemen of the Jury, Gentlemen of the Court; may have been only Ric! :slight_smile: ……