Ignore user feature

I think it’s funny you guy’s get into Japanese Idols.

This song is from “Wreck-it-Ralph”

Of course, “Idols” over there don’t even need to be real people

I will never cease to be amazed by people believing their version of what will happen instead of what has happened elsewhere in real life.

I like to read posts out loud, and I yell every second one with an accent.

I blame Chloe. :ghost:

A “live” Miku concert must be more about gathering together with other fans.
Miku - Sweet Devil

While I have personally not seen much here from anybody at BLF that I found SO offensive that I just couldn’t live any longer if I was exposed to that person again, I DO see some merit in Chloe’s request. Perhaps Chloe HAS seen or dealt with something or somebody that she no longer wishes to be exposed to here. I can see where that might happen. Just because myself or some others have not experienced abuse or perceived rudeness here, or not as sensitive to this possible problem, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Personally, I don’t care what others say unless I find it useful or educational. I ignore the ahole comments and move on. Perhaps Chloe is not the only one wanting this but is merely the first to ask for it. I see no harm in making this option available or optional for those wanting it. Her (or anybody else’s) decision to use this feature would only effect what she (or other’s using it) sees. My vote is yes. Lets make it happen. :slight_smile:

This thread has turned from serious into awkwardly funny.. well done. :D

I dont think we need an ignore feature.. nor special forums for elite members or such.

There hasnt been any problem the admin couldnt resolve.. IIRC. :)

I don’t want to be a wet blanket about this but have you all given any thought to the possibility that Chloe does NOT think this is funny? Just saying.

No elite groups please. That’s just silly. Besides, who would actually make those kinds of decisions? We don’t need class wars here.

We should have paid tiered membership. Higher paying members can edit posts of any other member that pays less, even ban them.

I’m gonna assume that’s a joke.

Elite sub-forums wasn’t serious either.

I think we should have an ignore feature.
There was no request for elite sub-forums, user reputation / rating or rainbow colored usernames. Nothing unreasonable or elite about an ignore feature. You can’t even disable PMs here.

I just noticed that Helios- has an evil twin...

Can I get a non-evil twin? :evil:

Couldn’t bring myself to post another video, my twin had to step in.

I meant no offence or disregard for Chloe. I’m sure admin will consider her request and get in contact regardless of the rest of this thread.

We have Mark as spam function, it’s pretty close to ignore…

Well …all except the ignore part of an ignore feature.

Actually you can. Just look in your account settings under the EDIT tab, there’s a checkbox for “Enable private messages”.

Ehhh, with all due respect :slight_smile: it’s actually nothing close to an ignore button, and should most definitely not be used as such. Here’s a quick read on how and how not to use the SPAM button:

The majority is always right :slight_smile: if there was an offending post, i bet it would be removed asap by the use of spam function :slight_smile: