Illumn: Updates, apology, and return to BLF

I think it’s a twisty with several mode groups.

BTW, have you used a forward clicky on multi-mode lights? Is there an easy way to change modes after it has been on for a while?

Just glad to have you back here.

Any word on the restock of the M219B V2 variants?
Are you making any more of your own EDC drop ins?

We’ve moved on beyond components and I always point people towards Richard at MountainElectronics. He’s competition but he’s really taken the ball with components and ran with it.

Eagletac has always been difficult for us to keep in stock because of their alphabet soup of models they keep releasing. That model IS currently planned for acquisition.

V3 of the Malkoff 219B dropins have been ordered and awaiting production. There have been some delays with the EDC drop-ins but they’re progressing.

Good to be back, I’m slowly getting used to checking BLF every 30 minutes or so again.

Thank you sir.

Too bad. That means there is nowhere I can get things in two days anymore.
I don’t buy your finished flashlights, but I referred my doctor to you.

Are the malkoffs p60 compatible ?.
Thanks.

The Malkoffs are P60 dropins.

I made an error in my previous statement. V2 are restocked and will be up on the website shortly. There’s no V3 yet, it’s technically just the 3rd run of V2s.

Thanks!.
Will they fit ok in a solarforce and will there be any hcri ones ?.
Thanks.

They will fit all solarforces but some may require a p60 spring. These are Nichia 219B with 93 CRI.

Thanks.
Will be in touch bro.
You’re all one hell of a great team keeping us together!.

Thank you sir. I see the M31LLL 219B V2 and M31LL 219B V2. Are there any M31L 219B V2’s?

Gene forgot that one, we’ll be getting those in along with a wide variety of MDC Nichia 219 models.

Outstanding! TY