I'm back. And obviuosly i need some advices (ITP A3 and XENO E03)

It will be worth the wait... my only fear is that it will be sold out in a day ... and of course I will be the only one who missed it. If you get any additional info... pls post it here.

HKE seems like a good idea for the Xeno. Directly on their website or try to "make an offer" on their Ebay store... you wanted absolute flood, right?

CNQ and IO have the Balder, you aren't easily disturbed by low PWMs?

I wrote to ric to have some fresh news. As soon as i get an answer i'll publish here. I have your same fear... Let's hope we are wrong!

I read some review about balder and i see it use low pwm... Is really that bad? Damn.. I hate PWM...

So it's decided: XENO e03 (i need something floody and NW or WW) and DQG II AAA (cross the finger).

I do own the Xeno E03 XP-G R5 CW... I had to switch out the clicky in the beginning, because I had flickering problems. They were gone after I switched the clicky with the spare one provided in the package. HKE is cool, they even offered to send an additional spare clicky. The balder seems to sometimes also suffer from bad switches... I will never understand why manufacturers are willingly sending spare clickies instead spending an extra dollar on the installed one to get higher quality. I don't use my E03 as often as I thought I would be... an improvement was adding a Fenix LD-20 clip and that standard Fenix diffusers (same head diameter of 21.5 mm as the LD10 etc) fit it perfectly... so I use mine mainly as clip-on lantern for working on near-field stuff. For traditional flashlight use on NiMHs I mainly grab my Hugsby P31/P32/ Klarus P1A, but they might be too throwy for your taste.

While you were gone

..and now, Paisley=Spam.

Welcome back, DaveX!!

Thanks again for warm "welcome back"! Thanks also for "coocking tips"... This evening a 1$ flashligh (only half body) and a UF 501 take a trip to my oven and that's what i got:

The 501 seems made of copper! It's wonderful!

DQG III pre-order is online btw

Thanks. Ric answer me this morning. This is his message:

"It can be pre-ordered in our website. DQG III AAA is flawless compared to DQG II AAA.

CW

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1053

NW

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1076

It's a limited batch of 200. Can be sold out very quick. You can pre-order it if you do not mind waiting 7-10 days.

Thanks

RIC"

Obviously i've already pre-ordered it!! Thanks again for the hint and for the link!

I don't know if you already ordered the E03, but this thread might be a good read. From what you described the E03 might still be, what you are looking for.... but just as a reference point.