I'm back... (sort of)

Hi everyone, long time no see…

I know it’s been many months since my sudden disappearance and many of you were worried for me, and I’m deeply sorry for that. I want to explain it shortly, as we already are witnesses of several members in the flashlight community going through similar situations in the past. The thing is, during the last year or so my life have been through many unexpected turns and changes, some good but mostly not. I was (maybe still) going through a difficult and confusing time (economic and personally speaking, my health is fine), and it made me lose focus of some of the secondary matters in life, which includes BLF.

However, things have brighten up a bit lately and I have regained back some stability and spare time… so here I am, back to the hobby I love, and really hoping to be as active as I was before. Again, sorry for having you worried and thanks to all those who wondered about my whereabouts and well-being.

I would love to keep up with everything so please let me know what else happened in the flashlight world… so far this is what I’ve read:
-BLF mega thrower had prototypes developed
-Convoy S2+ tan is finally ready, and its called sand?
-Richard’s MTNlitebar is finally here
-Lots of new lights with XHP35 / HI

As for myself…
-I sold the majority of my flashlight collection, 46 lights and headlamps in total, but they were lights that didn’t have a collectible value to me. I kept about 15 modded lights, and just a few stock lights: M43 meteor, tiny 26650, convoy L6 and BLF SS/CU collector edition set.
-Would like to expand my collection with only must-haves from now on.
-Already working on a couple pending reviews
-My 2016 BLF contest light which never took place, I want to finish building it. 80% of the stuff are sitting here waiting long time ago, I just need the motivation to actually start the project.

Thanks for reading and I hope to settle back into BLF!

Welcome back! :slight_smile: :+1:

Still loving the Hellfighter, gonna get some chances to take it out into the mountains later this month :slight_smile:
I’ll be taking plenty of beamshots.

Welcome back!

Welcome back will34. I too would have a hard time not keeping my Meteor M43. Stuff happens in life, sometimes good, sometimes bad. I have a father-in-law in the hospital now. We are all dealing with it. Sucks that it happened to him and his wife. Totally unfair. It’s good to have BLF to not think about it all the time. The BLF Q8 is also an awesome flashlight that you may want read up on (9,000+ posts) and participate in.

Welcome back will. :slight_smile:

Yeah nice to drop in Will, I was indeed a bit worried.
Health OK if that includes mental you’ll be alright :smiley:

Welcome back, will34!

Welcome back Will…

Welcome back mate. Glad things are looking better.

Welcome back! Sorry for your troubles. As you said, many are going through similar things, or have recently. Good to know you’re okay, though.

Will34 made the Q8 logo and the logo’s for the poll :wink:

:+1:

Welcome back Will!

Welcome back friend! It’s good to hear you are trying to move forward, and it’s nice to have you back:)

Welcome back Will.

Thanks everyone for your kind words! I’m definitely hoping for better times to come.