I'm back !!

Words to live by.

Welcome back and hope you have a great time here this time around.

Haha

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

No, sorry no pm has come my way.
And cheers fellas, appreciated

OK - PM has been sent again… It’s about the Boss1 group buy.

Thanks again,
-Chuck

Blf the land of second chances. Lol.

I don’t know what was in your past but it’s a flashlight forum, it couldn’t have been too gruesome.

You’d be surprised ! Well it’s all behind me now, took a while to get up the courage ( if that’s the right word ) to join again. Thus far it’s been good, no abusive / accusatory PM’s. So that’s gotta be a good thing. Maybe people have realised they did me wrong last time. Maybe.

I’d like to know who the OP was, Kreisler?

Yay! :party:
Welcome Back! :beer:
It’s been way too long, buddy old pal! :bigsmile:

Wait, who are you again? :~

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Sorry fella, I don’t understand? The OP for / of ??

And Halo, classic :bigsmile:

I think Bort wants to know what your previous usernames were on BLF.

I would also like to know. ;)

Ahhhh !!! Thanks. It was HereAgain. Hence my current hereagainagain :bigsmile:

You're going to love it here, HereAgainAgain!

Raccoon City, how many BLF welcome images do you have?! And how many are Milla? :wink: :smiley:

Nearly every time I see one, it’s new! To me at least. Ok, admittedly I don’t stalk the introduction subforum, so I probably miss a bunch, but still!

By the way, got an index, for the Milla ones at least? :smiley:

Its actually worth stalking the welcome board, just to see her….

I created a new thread just for you. :)

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/37648

:beer:

More than I thought. :smiley:

was there one before hereagain?

Not that were used legitimately by me. Many psedonames used though by my WiFi hacker. That was around 3 years or so ago though.

Was your wifi network secured (password or pin protected) or open? Just a “hidden” network name counts as open.

To be honest - its a long story that I don’t want to readdress - again. Forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m getting shades of doubt now that members believe my story. This is why I left last time. Your admin and my WiFi provider cleared me personally of all wrong doing - this can be verified by your admin.
I will not answer your question, I’m sorry. I don’t feel obliged to, 3 years after the fact. I do not want to feel like I’m being investigated again. That was a horrible week I want to forget.
Cheers regardless.