I'm back !!

Hi all, after a long break due to abuse / accusations from members I decided to join again.
I hope to enjoy myself this time around, I’ve been popping in almost daily for quite some time.
I still have a beast 5amp / dedomed / reflector job Courui I obtained off 18sixfifty a while ago.
Also a 1-mode-high Trustfire C8 and a KD C8M3T2 is on its way, after seeing a review on here.
Its good to be back.

NZ Shooter?

No no, I was accused and cleared of being that member. That was a few years back. I don’t want that name to haunt me any longer. I joined here after my account and emails were hacked - but I got given a lot of grief saying I was that member all along. It was looked into by your admin, and my carrier and I was cleared of all wrongdoing. I was never nz shooter. He used my WiFi account.

Aw man that must’ve sucked! Anyways welcome back! :smiley:

Sounds like an ordeal…

This may help you focus…

Thanks for the welcomes. One of the reasons I come back was group buys. The Palight Boss1 looks stupidly awesome. I’d love a GB for one of them (-:

You want a Group Buy?

Try this one!

-Chuck

Wow. Great timing, cheers

You’re back from where?

The shop’s, prison, the match?

Back after a long break off here. Getting back into the whole lumen-loving thing again. I was pretty much just lurking around here, but wanted to come join in for group buys etc. Wasn’t in prison :bigsmile: that’s one place I’ve never been. I’d be the new fish from the Shawshank Redemption, and fold the first night.

Did you get my PM?

-Chuck

Everyone has things in their past, whether self-caused or just badly responded to. Or caused by someone or something else with no fault on your part. Me too. So fuggedabout then, learn from it what you can, aim for your best, and have at it 8)

Glad to have you along and here’s wishes for only happy experiences in the future.

Phil

Words to live by.

Welcome back and hope you have a great time here this time around.

Haha

Welcome back. :slight_smile:

No, sorry no pm has come my way.
And cheers fellas, appreciated

OK - PM has been sent again… It’s about the Boss1 group buy.

Thanks again,
-Chuck

Blf the land of second chances. Lol.

I don’t know what was in your past but it’s a flashlight forum, it couldn’t have been too gruesome.

You’d be surprised ! Well it’s all behind me now, took a while to get up the courage ( if that’s the right word ) to join again. Thus far it’s been good, no abusive / accusatory PM’s. So that’s gotta be a good thing. Maybe people have realised they did me wrong last time. Maybe.

I’d like to know who the OP was, Kreisler?

Yay! :party:
Welcome Back! :beer:
It’s been way too long, buddy old pal! :bigsmile:

Wait, who are you again? :~

Sorry, couldn’t resist.