I'm lazy and an idiot

impotantFoy

Thanks everyone for there recommendations. I ended up ordering a pair of flames from MF to try them out for now. I think I'll try the Sanyos next. I swear the mail-room dude thinks I got a hard-on for him as my eyes light up every time he delivers his packages. (OK - that just sounded wrong) Embarassed

Anyways while I wait for the Flames to show up overseas, I contacted the guy from Craigslist and bought a few of these so called "Samsung 18650 - 2000mAh" batteries. He told me they were sourced for a client's job that went south. Last night I drove 11mins/5.3km per Google maps to pick them up, bring them home, charge them to 4.15v and just discharged them on my hobby charger to 3v at 1A this morning. The charger read 2020mAh when all said and done. No bad but not great for CAD4.00 a piece as these are unprotected. At least I have some to play with in the meantime.

Now the mail-room guy doesn't have to worry about me humping his leg everytime he comes around.

BTW - how do you post pictures? I can't figure it out.

Open up a photo bucket account or something similar and upload your pictures to there. Than click on the tree next to the anchor on the tool bar and paste the image location in the image URL block than click on appearance and put 100% in the left hand block marked dimensions then click insert, done.

I see. Thanks