I'm looking for high cri, 3000k-5000k xm-size led

Preferred 4000k

Once this led was marked as cri 90+, but it is not anymore, so I will not risk it.

For one flashlight that accepts only this size.
The tir lens for 5mm leds (in this case xm-l2) tightens mcpcb to the body through the led.
I tried xp-size leds. Also tried to find a lens for 3.5mm leds. Nothing.

Does anyone know a source where I can get such an LED?

LH351D 4000K 90+ CRI.

Samsung LH351D 4000K 90+ CRI - Bare LED ??

Okay, out of stock at MTN, but other sources for the ’351D should do it.

xm-size mean 5050 led/5mm x 5mm

lh351 is xp-size, 3535/3.5mm x 3.5mm

And for Europe please.

You won’t find any XM-L2 with true high CRI and a nice tint…
I’m a huge fan of Olight, so obviously I’ve looked for them for a while…
Then I tried an SST20 under the S2R TIR and managed to get the right focus so the beam is pleasant.
Even a 219B is usable behind this TIRs, as long as you use the right thickness for your centering gasket.
Anyway, the best I’ve found was a 4500K 80+ CRI XM-L2 on Intl Outdoor but they don’t sell it anymore.

Oh, and please don’t use this font it’s an eye sore

I tried 3535, but they hang in the air because nothing push them to the flashlight body. And the centering pads are not for the tir lens…

There is a good deal of high CRI XHP50A emitters. Maybe you can use some.

Is Kaidomain having some sort of problem with their high CRI emitters' authenticity? It's not the first time I've heard something related, djozz had some issues with them too.

:-)

Can 3535 led with gasket be used? Or an extra oring?

Ok. Today I checked how it looks with 3535 led and gasket. I had to polish it a bit, but I think it will be good.
I tried lh351d 5000k, cri90, but this one turns blue when the current is higher. Driver is fet+7+1 with Narsil.

Do you mean MISFET+7+1? Regulation helps, it can save emitters and improves overall efficiency.

The LH351D should be fine in DD even with a 30Q or a VTC5/6…
Bad reflow is my guess

Strange for me. I have one in s2+ with a6 driver and it’s works great

Tomorrow I will roflow to other board.

Try jaxman on AliExpress. There should be still a stock of 5000K 90 CRI XHP50 first gen (both bare and reflowed on d=20mm star).

Also, Simon from Convoy has XHP50.2, he says, that the H4-3A is of 90 CRI (if you try to dedome it, you would get a bit warmer CCT, and you can get rid of the ‘rainbow’ beam as well).

Not to state the obvious, but a possible problem with the XHP50.2 is it’s a 6V emitter.

XM size was in the original question (not 3V), but yes, this is also an important thing to care about.

XM-L/XM-L2 are both 3V emitters no?

Boost drivers are all the ;-) rage.

I have similar needs to that of the OP though even stricter.
I received DQG Tiny 18650 4th with a bad blue tint and I think I’d like to risk a swap.
I need strict XM pad compatibility. And I need it to be 3V. And super large dome of XHP50.2 might not fit the TIR.
Any suggestions?

XM-L2 emitters can still be bought, Agro. You could also dedome or dedomill an XHP50.2/XHP50B.

Finally, I solded on a new board. Unfortunately, I think I have a defective diode. I carried the soldering as usual, without any problems.
It is a pity because it was my last lh351d.
I do not know how I forget to write such an important thing as the voltage. Of course I need 3V led.
Zebralight sells spare parts? They offer flashlights with high cri xm-l2.

What about Mouser? They have 7 options, this one seems to be the best.

3000K, 90CRI (U), T2 - https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Cree-Inc/XMLBWT-00-0000-000UT20E7?qs=sGAEpiMZZMu4Prknbu83y2v%252BSc%2F9JbOg4fpDzFZz%2FsB39zwol0C%2FFA%3D%3D