Imalent DT70 / DT35 / DN70 / DN35 great prices!

Interested in the DT70.

deals sent

Interested in the DN35

OK, I have had the DN70 and DN35 now for almost two weeks. My conclusion? I am glad I did not buy these for there going price! The DN35 just stops working until I remove and reinstall the battery. The power switches are a pain in my, well you know, to find and use. My big hands just don’t like them. I just threw them in the tear apart mod pile with the Ultrafire flashlights. I’m sure there great flashlights just not for me. Just a bad week! Two of the flashlights I have been wanting for a while now are lost in the mail, TN40S and Olight X7! Postmaster said sense the shipper put my phone number next to my zip code there was nothing he could do. It’s funny to watch the tracking numbers going back and forth between Dickinson and North Houston Texas for days now. Hay USPS, I’m over here in Nevada.Sure glad they weren’t expensive lights, :person_facepalming: LOL. Just venting…………. Are we aloud to vent here? :frowning: PS, I don’t care to say who mailed them because i’m sure it was a simple mistake. That was suppose to make me feel better but I’m still not sure. :laughing:

I have a DN70 and I feel your pain about the switches. I was actually debating whether I should sell it or not, but I think I’ll keep it. With that said, in order to keep my sanity, I’ll have to mark the switches somehow so I can find them in the dark. If I do that I think I’ll like it just fine. It puts out a lot of light for such a small size, and the step-down to 900 lumens works for me. You can only expect so much from such a small flashlight I guess.

I love my DN70 but the switches are annoying to the max.

Someone else has made this thread:

DT70 arrived today. It took a little over a week to get to me in Canada. Looks like Banggood upgraded the shipping to express mail even though I selected the base free registered mail option. Fastest shipping I’ve had from Banggood in a very long time, way to go!

I was a bit on the fence ordering this light because I pretty much exclusively buy neutral tint LEDs and lights, but couldn’t resist based on the specs. I was pleasantly surprised to find it is actually a rather nice tint that, while not a full neutral white, is somewhere between cool and neutral and doesn’t make me feel I need to replace the emitters. Thanks for an amazing deal on a great light.

Interested in the DT70, can you please PM me the code?

Thanks

Can I get the code and prices for all 4 please? Thanks!!! I really want that DT70. and possibly more... :)

sent :)

New review of DN35 here by Charles BridgTec.

I would like codes for all 4

Can I please have the code for all 4 lights? Many thanks

sent

Can i also have the code for all 4? Thank you!

done ;)

could i get the current codes please? thanks!

sent :)

Hi,

still some codes for DN70 and DT70 available?

Thanks

sure