In a predicament, have to sell some lights* ALL SOLD THANK YOU! *

I think I may have an unused Meteor holster laying around…

That’s so dangerous. You should sell it :smiley:

Are you sure Chad? You don’t think I should change out the HI emitters to de-domed XP-L W2’s first, you know, just to see what happens? :wink:

LOL, yeah just to see!!!

Gauntlet accepted. 12 XP-L W2 2B are on the way. :wink:

While I was at Cutter I had to pick up something else for a different kind of monster, we’ll see how that goes… :smiley:

I have to thank again Dale for selling me a monster from these lights on the list, and helping me in many ways …

You’re welcome George. My pleasure. :wink:

I got it it’s perfect looks brand spanking new thanks for the extra (if you meant to include the battery). If not, forget I said anything

Got mine today too. No issues. Its a great light. Thanks again Dale.

And aginthelaw, he said earlier that he was sending batteries with most (all?) of these lights, so I’m sure he meant to do it.

The bonus “A Very Happy Un-Birthday, to you”

(what was I gonna do with a bunch of extra cells floating around?)

Hey Dale,

I just got the light and it’s Great, just like New in the Box!

Thanks for a great light and Fast Delivery.

My 3 day got here in 2 days. Loving the lights.

Got my light too, work of art. I intend to take some great pics of this to really show off Dale’s work

First impressions :heart_eyes:

Yep…SBT-70s are very pretty. Especially the hotspot…even from a long distance.

Gah, I almost bought that light too but I backed out and only bought the Jax. I don’t regret the Jax, but I do regret cheaping out and only buying the one. Congrats, you joker…

:slight_smile:

Thank you Dale!!!

djburkes, that light is gorgeous!

Yeah, well, y’all can see there were more than a few of these I didn’t really want to part with. Tried doing this several times and put em all back on the shelves.

Enjoy! :smiley:

Coming as no surprise to anyone, great light Dale. You are a stud. We are all lucky that a photographer learned to solder dots the size of a pencil lead tip, or something like that, paraphrasing from something you said a long time ago, which you probably don’t remember as significant, but I do. Appropriately, it was said as encouragement to someone who thought they couldn’t mod lights. It’s worth saying, if it hasn’t been said before, or enough, that you have contributed immeasurably to this community. You also build serious kick a lights, and sell them at giveaway prices. Thank you sir, and thank you for the great light.