Increasing flood

White flat should be easier to begin with. You can easily revert to OEM. 2X array could be decided later if you think white flat is not large enough.

[Clemence]

I don’t know if this a enclosed bike front or open frame/forks.

Low looks fine.
Just buy a 8/12in multi spread bar for 4wd. outers spread. centre spot.
Install on bike wired into High beam sw.
Best of both worlds.
I have LED lights in front of both cars (exchanged) with 18in bar on front wired to high.

Turn that on. the whole planet in front of you lights up. Forever.
Best thing you can install on any wheeled vehicle.
as long as YOU use it sensibly.
Quadruples the light output of any vehicle.

Already have that (also working on another mod for those with reduced glare) but it produces too much glare for inc traffic and it’s illegal in city. cops have starting hunting for those lights recently that’s why i want to mod headlight instead. because beam profile won’t be changed just output will be increased.

The led should be wider in reflector (#1 in below picture), right ? but the way current leds are soldered, 2mm white flat will sit like #2 in below picture -

:person_facepalming:

Not a problem. Ideally, they should be longer to the sides but any increase in die size will make it floodier anyways. You can also test by piggy back any new MCPCB on top the OEM MCPCB. Try to reorient it as required for best position and focus before final modification. Use low power input just enough to check the beam profile. After testing you should get more hold of what to do next

[Clemence]

Got it, thanks.