interesting auctions on ebay

I won 2 plunger formed lights with stainless steel tube from ebay seller breeze333221, one for $10.5 ” another for $11.5.“:http://www.ebay.com/itm/140777918244?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&\_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

The X8 and the light with stainless steel tube are xm-l lights that’s 99%.
With a little luck, you can win them very cheaply.

What I see, the description of the multi emitter lights are bad, these are xr-e lights, not xm-l.

Hi viffer, there is another thread about this seller HERE general consensus is not good, don’t go overboard. I hope it works out ok for you

Dont know why but most eBay seller don’t ship to Vietnam.

I was watching those… I have the 1x18650 version of that SF-turbohead clone. Mine required some DIY repair work in the switch to get it working properly. Out of the box its a stinker. Good luck with yours!!

But fixed they are an awesome light!

Definitely… its now one of my favorite lights. This light has replaced my ~$130 SF-6P / Malkoff / 18650 setup as my night-jog light. Killer 2.8A, cigar-hold setup. Sucker almost out throws my 3.5A modded HD2010, the two are very close. The higher lux of the 2010 can only be seen at the end-most extremes of its open-field reach.

I believe it and the trustfire X9 are the farthest throwing 1x18650 lights under ~$50

How well the 2x18650 version performs depends on the switch design and driver circuit. If it hits the LED with ~3A it will throw like crazy, and should near 45-50K STL-V2 territory.

The cells and the chargers are crap that’s no question, but I saw this light (what I won) only with xm-l. I have a single cell version of this, and it’s a strong thrower. I hope the transaction will take place smoothly.