Interesting List: 1st BLF Titanium Clip

Put me down for one more please.
Total of three clips.

Im down for 1 for now, If I like it ill put it on all my flashlights (5)

In for 1 Clip.

I’m in for two.
PM sent

Which clip are you going with? The one with the round holes in a circle, or the one with the triangle holes in a circle? I personally like the triangle holes clip. Glad I’m already in for 3!!!

I think Rey said before that they will actually have some of each available.

Edit: Found it! In post #698 of the original Discussion Thread, he said this:

Thanks for the heads-up David! I’ll PM Rey now.

I can use this clip in convoy S2¿?

Does this include screws? If so I may buy a bunch.

Why the asymmetry in the five holes? Rotate them 36 degrees and it’d be symmetrical. Or make one larger hole and a lanyard could loop through.

… not that I really care about a lanyard. Don’t usually need one if there’s a clip.

M2.5 Screws and driver is included.

The threads are inside the flashlight body. There is no nut. You can get some other screws and nuts to fit on S2.

I see references to another batch. What is it, hosts, clips, pills? Why would it hold up shipping?

Another small batch for clips, for making it in alignment with the body knurling, for some OCDs.

Its production is slower than the hosts.

Ah, it would be better if the patterns were aligned top dead center(subjective I know but it looks off to me as it is. I would wait and add a second clip to the order to sweeten the deal if that’s ok. I guess I am somewhat ODC, just ask Dbcstm.

Shipping could be on Sunday or Monday. (Just one knurling is unfinished) Tracking will be sent by PP email.

Special for some OCDs, if you can't stand with the clip "not lined up". New batch is slower.

Please PM me so that we can delay your shipping, it will be about 5 days after 1st batch of shipping.

Please also state which clip do you prefer, Hole or Slice?

2015-6-15 Friday.

I would prefer slices lined up also, and I don’t mind waiting. Should I go ahead and PayPal the funds now? Thanks.

Yes, you can send PP now.

PP sent for 3 slice clips with slices lined up. Thanks Rey! :bigsmile: