Interesting new lights at CNQG

I attempted to try many times but still was in vain. Love the first one much!

Wow, the F12 Desert Yellow looks like a great looking light.

would love to see that on a group buy.

I'm interested in the Big Head K8. If it's driven well it should throw pretty well with it being 55 mm. Still looking for a 1x18650 XM-L budget light that will substantially outthrow a C8.

sounds like a heck of a good idea ,,,BUT Since ric doesn't have free shipping I always feel like piling on is the best way to buy ,,,,3 or 4 items instead of just one ....then I freak out and procrastinate because the price it too high ..Ric needs free shipping .. just figure it into the price ..so does exduct .I hate hidden costs ..Gimme the bottom line $$$$

Where do I get the bottle opener from

Another Desert Yellow light added to the OP.

Where?

Second picture: F8. Link above the pic.

Ric told me the F12 and Big Head K8 I ordered a few days ago will be in his hand on Sunday and he'll be shipping them right out to me at that time. I can't wait to get the F12 in hand. What a beautiful light that is. I'm also eyeing that other newly added F8.

My poor wallet

I swear that picture wasn't there before... I better go get my eyes checked. Thanks for indulging my blindness. :~

Ahhhh, that explains why mine hasn't shipped yet.

@ cone:

Happens to me all the time. Senior moments....

I would imagine giving us a choice of color tint and modes, these light have to be built to order, which is fine by me. Getting a light made to order exactly how we want them is something I hope more vendors will particiate in rather than only offer them in one verison. All the power to CNQG!

Post# 1,000 :exmark: :) :party: :beer: :exmark:

I'm in complete agreement. Actually shipping in less than a week and being able to customize options is great. CNQG is also bringing a lot of nice options to the market. Same goes for International Outdoor Store.

Congrats on hitting 1000 posts! :beer:

We are building a new online Retail store,with Free shipping worldwide! will offer One Group buy every week.

I will public it next week, since we have not gotten ready.

Ric

Ask and ye shall receive!

Oh no! Tell me that's not true. There goes my money! Every week. $)

But really: That's good news! I bet that will be a great success!

+1 That is good news.

+2! I can't wait to see this!!

CQG is a great shop offering custom budget lights.

Just ordered myself a F12 Desert Yellow Mini, I just hope it will arrive on time for my birthday.