Internation Outdoor Store

Have we got an internation outdoor store code
thanks

Not that I’m aware of (please dont say there is one, I spend a lot there :slight_smile: )

nosey mode on so what are you ordering? :bigsmile: nosey mode off

Shadow SL3

Nice, add 10 380ma 7135 chips to your order

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/qx7135-advanced-current-regulator-380ma-p-666.html

And read this

Shadow JM26 Driver (Place for more AMC7135) :bigsmile:

That SL3 is seriously awesome. I love how big and deep each individual reflector appears. A lot of triples aren't like that.

Foy

Cnqualitygoods has the best price that I could find on it, unless you’d rather go with intl

Did you add shipping? I use both but cnqg does not include free shipping, check fancyflashlights (if its back up, their moving servers) for the shipping inclusive cost, I suspect they will be the same.

Foy, your spot on, I will be getting an sl3 at some point. Just need to stop splurging on cheap luggts and mod parts. :bigsmile:

No I didn’t… Always assumed China stores always had free shipping lol…
Sl3 is my next light pretty sure. Just got to figure out how to buy it without raising any red flsgs, ya know :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for that lads

No worries pal. You should be able to light up intruders at a fair range with this. I’m guessing that’s the need? If you need cells, get king kongs or enerpowers you wont regret either with this light.

Man, I gotta stay off that damn site. They have all kinds of cool new stuff, or at least new to me.

I'm loving this guy, with the extra tube and a smooth bezel . . .

http://www.intl-outdoor.com/roche-f22-sideswitch-xml-u2-122665018650-ramping-torch-p-515.html

Lots of battery options and it's a looker. I might have done the tail cap "button" a little differently.

Foy

Well just orderd it

Foy, I try to avoid that f22, I know there’s a strong risk of I have consumed alcohol.

Oh, speaking of nice hosts, have you caught this thread yet?

I love DIY threads like that . . .

Foy

But will we see a “foy built” light?

Had fun with bezels for a while, until they stopped making the particular deep stainless strike model I needed . . . wish I could find those. I actually sold a few, had requests for a lot more and gave away more than I ever sold.

Need to brush up on my (get some) soldering skills before I could attempt something like you guys do.

Foy

Well, no dogs ever to old to learn a new trick, even if the new tricks pooping in your slipper :bigsmile:

Soldering is pretty easy to pick up with a little practice. I’m just shocked how bad mine looks on a close up, and that’s just using my phone camera. :open_mouth: