Intl - outdoor Site is now working fine, free from any threats (if there were any). Will keep updated.

That’s not true. In recent years there were a handful of root access exploits being used to get root access, by just visiting a website.

https://www.google.com/search?q=root+access+exploit+browser&pws=0&gl=us&hl=en

Most of the viruses needs a user to download and execute a file, but not all of them.

My MacBook runs this webpage smooth AF :)

Mine is clear now

Malwarebytes Premium with newest update is still blocking the site.

Same here now, Avast is accepting the site.

For those of you using AVAST. Free is not always Free

Not everyone is using the free version.

I have used a number of "free" antivirus programs over the years, and I like Avast the best.

It doesn't really bother me if they are selling my information.

Many companies do, and I've gotten over it.

Not everyone here is using the $70 or $100 dollar version either. Not sure it matters anyway.

Only posted it for those who care. Those of you who don’t, carry on

You can deny Avast,AVG etc and any other program Internet access and update the programs manually by downloading the updated AV definitions from a different source like majorgeeks dot com.

No mines a paid subscription too.

I’m not sure why this topic is labelled as “fixed”. The site is still blocked and my antivirus is still reporting the exact same threat… months later.

I feel for the owner of the website, if it is a false positive. It might be a good idea to change the website so that it doesn’t have the positive result at all?

Consider how much business/revenue is being lost from people who are blocked from the site and just go away never investigating further.

I was able to access the site until just a few days ago. Now my antivirus picks up something and blocks the site.

"Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at intl-outdoor.com.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments."

It has been this way for a long time for me, and I check once in a while, but not nearly as often as I check dogsbite.org

My antivirus gives the message, “…it was infected with JS:CardStealer-AP [Trhj]”

Yeah, the site is compromised.
Someone managed to insert some piece of javascript code in his html/php files, so I’d advise to not to type in any CC details while on his site, because they`ll likely be stolen. But if he uses some 3rd party payment gateway like Paypal, where you get redirected to their site, then it’s fine - that script can’t get anything.

@Hank you should wipe out your server, because you don’t know what else did the intruder change in your site (except the site files). He may have gotten root access too.
Then rebuild your site with modern tech, because right now I see that you are using some stuff last updated 20 years ago, like that scriptaculous bs.

We are trying to solve the problem, sorry for the inconvenience.
We use paypal for the only payment gateway on the site.

Hank, I use you every now and again, 2 times very recently - I have to say these security worries are happening a bit often for my liking. There were plenty of warnings about cardstealers last time, and everyone said ‘don’t worry’ false positives, crap antivirus etc’ nothing to worry about!
But now it seems someone actually was stealing card details, is this correct? for how long? How many have been compromised, are our details safe? please advise asap.

PM me with any changes/info and I will happily update this thread title - pm is better so I don’t miss it. :slight_smile:

You can check this link, as far as I see, it is only Avast is blocking our site, and we are reporting to them, no information was stolen.