Is FastTech going SlowTech?

Very interesting!
I have had only a couple short looks to Fasttechs vaping products and I had some thoughts that they all were “cheapies of unknown quality”…
SVD was genuine, but how good is it in terms of quality, if you happen to ask from an vaping aficionado? 8)

I’m not a e-smoker myself but I smoke a cigar maybe a couple times a year (cigarettes: never) - so people keep asking from me about e-cigarettes but I know ~nothing :smiley:

Hey guess what? After all that talk about blacklisting SingPost on my account and sorry for that, bla, bla, bla… my latest order? Guess how they shipped it? Just take a guess. |(

Just took a look at my order, I also asked them to ship with HK post only, here is the convo:

And then 1 day ago.

It also has a picture of the package, you can see the SG post logo on it.

It took me about 29 days from memory to get my last order from them that was shipped with SG post.

hey I was a cigar smoker as well…SVD is nice…good quality plenty of power etc…but the SVD is huge…i’m mostly on mechanicals and rebuildable drippers now as they just don’t break very often (no circuit boards or wires) and drippers have the best flavour and vapour…the innokin itaste vv v3.0 I just received is genuine as well and is a pretty sweet compact system that I would recommend to anyone who wants a low priced kit and is starting out…or the MVP is good as well…I bought the vv for when I go out to the bars etc…

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004594/1383905-itaste-vw-v30-7-in-1-variable-voltage-rechargeable

or the MVP

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004594/1390901-innokin-itaste-mvp-2600mah-voltage-adjustable-rech

In Canada, SingPost and ChinaPost land in Vancouver and have to clear customs. Then they have to be processed in the Vancouver post office before making their way by road accross the country to the Toronto Gateway PO.
HongKong Post flies directly into the Toronto Gateway plant and I get it the next day. Relic would get his in one or two extra days.

@Ouchyfoot,

That’s interesting info, thanks for clarifying that, I wonder how many times my orders have flown right over my head enroute to Mississauga.

Yes, but you will get your SingPost and ChinaPost quicker than I will.

Ahh, I misunderstood, so actually it’s better news than I thought. If I order from SG or CN Post, then when it leaves Vancouver it makes it’s way to Alberta via road rather than going all the way to Ontario. THanks for that.

Placed a small order recently for a tank007 e09 and xml2-t6 emitter. Took them 3 days to show package as shipped. I think 3 days is becoming the norm for my orders to be shipped.

I got my singpost order the other day…it landed in Mississauga…which is weird cus it’s usually Vancouver…not complaining though

That must be if you’re in the East. I just noticed an HK Post order that IOS dispatched on July 13 arrived in Winnipeg and then got sent to Calgary. Looks like I will have it 11 days after it was shipped by IOS, it would be nice if it continues this way.

It landed in Vancouver. For some reason, Vancouver customs and PO rarely make any scans. That’s why you mostly see…item left for Canada, and then …processed in Mississauga. There usually are no scans done between Singapore and Toronto. I don’t know why. It should be scanned in Vancouver.

Since when did Hank start shipping via HK Post? If it was, it would have initially arrived in Toronto. It clears customs there. Winnipegs big new plant is now a major hub, so it was then marshaled to there. It seems like most of the west goes to Winnipeg on the first leg of its journey these days.

ahh yeah it did take an unusually long time to show up in Miss. but I usually get the scan in vancouver when it lands…

Hank switched to HK Post a couple of weeks ago, ironically right about the same day I had emailed him and asked if he could ship HK Post. He actually posted something about that here in one of the threads as well.

It seems apparent that something happened in Hong Kong in the middle of June that really affected HK Post shipments, hopefully we’re not going to see that happen again anytime soon.

Just curious. When most people order from Fast Tech, do you use standard free shipping (quoted as up to 30 days)? Or do you pay extra for the 5-8 day shipping? I personally ALWAYS spend the extra couple of bucks (or less) for the expedited shipping rather than making due with the standard shipping.

We just do big enough orders to get the USPS shipping for free, which we have found superior to other shipping methods like China Post. FT does seem to be getting slower shipping our orders out, but they still haven’t made a single mistake with all of our complicated, large orders. I contrast that to BuyInCoins who got my first orders wrong, which were small and simple, and shipped within a day. But yeah, FT seems to rock that expedited shipping.

I always choose standard shipping as it’s cheaper and I can wait.

I always make order more than $15 to get the free registered HK Post mail, it is like 2 weeks faster than snail mail which experienced once.

being a flashaholic & vape-o-holic… ive never used the “snail mail” option so cannot comment on that. normly fasttech have been good with there shipping speed, and once shipped is about 2 weeks delivery to the uk. im quite impressed with fasttech as an “overall package” to make a purchase from.just my opinion…