Is FastTech going SlowTech?

I’ve tried to give up on the issue, but they can’t even accept a “get out”, guess my mate who speaks their language will have to tell them in a language they understand.
tabs

My last order was in transit only 6 days to my door. Usually takes 9 to 12 days. Even longer with other sellers.
Didn’t seem to be any delay going through the x-ray machines, its like it somehow went around them. :open_mouth:

wow, this is just f*ing unbelievable, ordered on 9/17, shipped 9/18 and today, yes that’s 10/9 and 3 weeks after shipping there is a FIRST update on tracking this order: “The item was posted and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.” |( Well, thank you very much HKPO and you can go to hell |(

Tomorrow will be 1 month since my order shipped and still nothing. This sucks!

Well, ordered 3 packages from Fasttech on 24.9., were shipped 4.10.(Singapore post). 2 arrived yesterday(both containing liions) and 1 arrived today after being at customs for 1 day(liions + 1 light).
Just 5 days in transport J) Im happy :party: :party: :party:

Was that from FT? I’m starting to wonder if HKPO did not actually receive the package until 10/9? The reason I’m having my suspicions is that other packages I have ordered from eBay sellers never have that happen to them, seems to be mainly FT orders. I just got a package from an eBay seller yesterday that was ordered 11 days prior, yet another package from FT I ordered 5 days before the eBay one is still not even updated in tracking in HK.

Yes, from FT. Ordered 17/9, shipped 18/9, 5 days ago (5/10) I received email from FT flaged as Important about new tracking number for that order (I quoted this email in post 156…).
I don’t know who (FT or HKPO) is doing what but I don’t like it. I needed that order by the end of this week and that is clearly not going to happen.

I also ordered some stuff from HKE on 29/9, shipped next day 30/9 via HKPO, at the same day HKPO registered this package as “The item was posted….blah-blah”, and that package arrived at local customs office today, I expect I will have it this saturday or next monday!!!

I have one order from aliexpress too, got tracking for it on 29/9 but CNPO registered that package only yesterday 9/10 as “Collection!”…

What is wrong with those people? They have a national DAY that lasts 10 days :expressionless: spring festival, summer festival, autumn festival, dragon day, frog day, wolf day… when you add everything up they spend 3 months per year celebrating :Sp

Ordered an item on September 9th - tracking number included ($30.20 order)
Ordered an item on September 10th - no tracking ($7.67 order)
Ordered an item on September 12th - tracking number included ($24.87 order)

Items said to have shipped on September 11th and 13th

Received item from September 9th - on September 24th
Received item from September 12th - on September 25th

Item without any tracking is uknown where abouts. Will wait another week before inquiring with FT and filing dispute with PayPal.

For every day of celebration is a day of hangover, so it’s really like 6 months per year ‘celebrating’. :beer:

Well, at least I got a good laugh from that last line, although I think you mad a mistake on Frog Day, they had to drop that one when the local Frogs were delisted as a threatened species and relisted as extinct. BTW, I used to live in Hong Kong every winter for 6 years back in the 80’s. Here is another piece of trivia you may not know that suprised me, 80% of the toilets there flush with sea water. Also, if I went to China and wanted to mail a letter, at the post office on the counter there was a pot of glue to use to stick your stamps on, as stamps in China did not come pre glued. Now maybe that’s the reason these shipments are taking so long, they’ve gone back to that system.

But on a more serious note, I’m wondering if there is any way to tell if Fasttech is holding onto these shipments for weeks before they make it to the Post Office? Does anyone else think this theory has any merit, or is it in fact the HKPO that is delaying Fasttech’s shipments more than others due to that previous battery issue?

I think for the stuffs we bought last month. The delay is the same for all sellers. My FT, WB, eBay, DX stuffs are all delayed. Untraceable.

Same here, DX order is delayed and untraceable. No batteries or knives in that order, just novelty pens and notepads. A set of 12v automotive bulbs, and the Gladiator clone.

Does any flashoholic here knows the estimated time of delay for a delivery in a European country as Greece? In ancient mythology there was a person called Prometheus who have stolen fire from the 12 Gods so people wouldn’t live in darkness any more. He was sentenced with life having his leaver eaten by a bird so I am asking what a man should do around here to receive his light in time?

Sacrifice 1 virgin with pure heart to each of those 12 Gods :bigsmile:
I Am from Serbia, so, we are close, it usually took about 2-3 weeks from ordering to delivery but last order… well, read couple of my previous posts :frowning:

Some stats to Norway from the last 8 months..

Fasttech, 16,37 days average from order to arrival, based on 38 orders/packages

Wallbuys, 15,74 days average from order to arrival, based on 34 orders/packages

International Outdoor, 15,22 days average from order to arrival, based on 34 orders/packages..

Those are the 3 stores I use the most. WB used to be the quickest. Their average was around 14 days not that many weeks ago. But I have ordered much more from them lately (compared to FT) and that have made their average worse. Lately packages have been slower then usual from all vendors I order from.

At the moment I have one package from FT that is closing in on 30 days, and two from IOS.

Out of a few incoming packages from WB, one will arrive in 18 days, but two others will probably take 23++ days... Hopefully less than a month. Some packages still arrive in decent time, but average these days are definitely worse as far as I can tell..

EDIT:

As far Fasttech being slow, yes, they customer service and everything is worse than it used to be several months ago.. I buy less and less from FT.

IOS and even WB have way better customer service and response time based on my experience. WB have the least amount of screw ups on orders as well based on my experience, so I rarely use their customer service. The last and only time I had an issue with a product from WB, I was sent a replacement product faster than FT would have been able to answer my ticket..

I have never considered FT fast, but lately they have been worse than average... Overall as a store, they are still good, but far from great..

I hadn’t realized that Wallbuys is perhaps presently one of the better vendors, as I have not used them as yet perhaps it’s time to give them a try, thanks for the feedback.

I have bought quite a lot at fast tech.
They are getting slower as DX. At the moment I wait for a ticket response 4 and for the other 8 days.
For my last order finally after 10 days the goods are picked up.
At the beginning I got my goods after 10 days.
Pretty sure this is my last order with slow tech.
For example I never waited longer than 1 day for a response at wallbuys.
FAST TECH get back to your old service or you will loose costumers

Received today my order from 9/17/2013 …

Still nothing from my September 10th order

Does anyone know the reason behind this hongkong post shipment delay?