is Int'l Outdoor Store a reliable vendor?

With the recent discussion about problems with Chinese shipping. I’ve been considering ordering a P60 drop-in from Int’l Outdoor Store….

http://intl-outdoor.com/xml2-p60-dropin-module-alxm2-p-740.html

Any feedback on this Chinese vendor would be greatly appreciated.

I can highly recommend them, as can many others. That’s a nice drop-in BTW.

very reliable

Yes definitely recommended and their drop-ins are very decent quality!
Seems shipping is getting back to normal speed too, fingers crossed you won’t have to wait too long for the dropin.

I definetly recommend them, absolutely no problems with any of my orders placed there

+1 for Hank.

Well, you never know what will happen in the future, but my past includes 12 orders this year so far, 3 of them pending.
The other 9 all arrived, even the ones without tracking number. He is not the fastest in shipping, but that matters least to me.
Never a single piece missing and wrong only once (the Qlite - Nanjg incident).
They answer very helpful when you have questions and react instantly when there are any issues. When the Qlite / Nanjg were swapped, they reacted the very day this matter was brought up and they posted on this forum, explaining what had happened and offered re-sending the corrent drivers.
So I think of IOS as a highly reliable vendor.

For more feedback take a look at the Dealer Ratings Subforum here on BLF, there is a sticky for Int’l Outdoor Store.

I only received my shipping confirmation by PM after publicly asking on the forum, almost 2 weeks after paying.

My first order never showed up. Pity, was a nice c8 too. Paypal to the rescue.

Just make sure you use paypal. I would’t use Hank again. He has very specific products so its a pity.

Chris

It looks reliable (maybe?). :zipper_mouth_face:

Yes they are good I haven't had any problems yet,a little slower than fasstech but definitely faster than kaidomain ,btw that is a nice p60 drop in I was torn between that model in xml2-u2 in op or going with solarforce s xml2-u2 so the only reason I went with solarforces drop in is so it would match my L2 ,when you do get your p60 could you let us know how it worked out please.

IOS is one of the reliable vendors. I have no reservations about ordering from them.

The best around as far as I’m concerned.

Recommended!
I’ve purchased a holster and delivered in piece to my front door.

Never have problem with them before and that’s a good P60 drop-in.