IS Promotions: Rayus C01 / PT10 Series Intro [8/28]

New update:

Zebralight has notified us that they have shipped out our SC600 MKII L2 and SC600W MKII L2 flashlights. I expect them to arrive next week.

Oh man that’s great news :slight_smile: Can’t wait to get my SC600w MKii L2 I ordered from ya!

-Jamie M.

Finally!

Thank you very much Calvin for the update! I then have a small hope for having it before Xmas (I ordered from France) :slight_smile: !

Awesome, did you guys receive them yet? Hope my pre-order gets shipped out in the next day or so …

Yes me too! (order #9073)

EDIT :

YEAHHH

A big thank you to David Chow from FourSevens for our collaboration on the Preon P2 92 CRI Nichia 219B, these Illumination Supply Exclusive lights are fitted with the latest Nichia NVSL219BT SW45 D220 LEDs, the successor to the popular NVSL219AT-H1 with lower VF and higher output. For a limited time use promotion code "HappyHolidays" for a 20% discount on the lights and Preon P1 bodies (in case you wanted to convert your P2 to a P1). Many other flashlights on our website also fall under the HappyHolidays promotion. *Excludes clearance, discount, and special budget lineups.

Other news:
We're rolling out the pre-orders for Zebralight SC600w MKII L2 and Zebralight SC600 MKII L2, Zebralight did not send us our full pre-order shipment however so we will fill in the backlog in the order they were received.

Sunwayman restock of C21C and other models was delayed and is expected to touch down next week. A special holiday promotion bundle for the D40A is planned to be released.

Nice preon. And any Nichia219 plan I have is on hold now, waiting for this new emitter to arrive at IS .

Can a single 10440 be run in P1 format?

Yes, a single 10440 will run the P1 in direct drive, runtimes are kind of short though and it's not recommended due to heat. Please do not try two 10440s in the P1 as you will have a very short-lived firework and a voided warranty.

Wow, upgrade to the Nichia 219 line? It’s almost like it’s Christmas! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though, the world needs more high-CRI penlights. I’ve been tempted to buy a nice penlight for my doctor, but there weren’t any with good color rendition until now. I’m not sure if 4500K would work for that purpose though, or if he’d need something warmer to help distinguish all the different shades of red in the body.

Also, when did you start carrying the L3 Illumination L10? The n219 model is, IMO, one of the best lights on the market (at any price), and I’m happy to see it being offered. Some days, I’m tempted to buy them in bulk and give them to my friends… “Sorry about that cheapo SK-68 I gave you last year, it’s kid stuff. Here, take one of these instead; it’s a Serious Lighting Instrument.”

But about those new emitters, I hope I get a soldering iron for the holidays, and some good drivers and emitters and rom flashing hardware and other related toys. I want to make some new lighting for my living room. :slight_smile:

Special run just for us since we provided the LEDs :), we recently picked up the L10 maybe a couple weeks ago. Those aren't equipped with the latest 219B D220s though.

ETA on bare 219Bs?

I was able to secure a small batch to customers, the LEDs are still hard to come by. Limit 5 per person for now, attempts to purchase more will be cancelled and I may even cancel your original order.

http://illuminationsupply.com/nichia-leds-c-52_39/nichia-nvsl219bt-4500k-92-cri-d220-bin-limit-5-per-person-p-925.html

Sunwayman Special Edition D40A XM-L2 U2 + R15A (Random Black or Grey) Combo pack is available for purchase. Use coupon HappyHolidays for 20% off.

This limited holiday combo deal edition D40A has an XM-L2 U2 with upgraded max turbo mode to 1020 lumens, combined with a random color R15A (Black/Grey Lottery) makes this a great AA enthusiast gift. Quantities are limited and backorders will be cancelled.

dear Illumination Supply,
you still have ZL SC600MkII L2 stock to ship?.

here in the UK, flashaholics.co.uk are sold dry out.
not so much ZL availability here in the UK compared to the US.

im waiting on an email from them, if not, i may be coming to you.
also looking for some 2600 batteries.

sent you a site email as well.
don’t know if i should order direct from ZL either.

thanks kindly…good day…

SC600 MKII L2 is indeed in stock. The warm version is not. If you need this by Christmas I don't think it will make it in time.

thanks, just caught this reply, and have ordered from you just the other day. SC600!.
no rush for Christmas, but hope it makes it through all this crazy christmas post to me.

on a note to everyone, I have to say this;

I wish Illumination Supply / Craig and Calvin were based here in the UK.
we need something wonderful like this here!.
great to buy and deal with IS.
very helpful most certainly responding to emails fast!.
great stuff, good prices…cool site.

thank you from London Guys!.

Thrunite TN32 in stock and shipping.

Holiday promotion applicable.

Any ETA on the next batch of the new nichias?

Hi, any word on the ZL H52 and H52Fw? I can’t quite tell if ZL has actually started sending them out yet, but they’re about a month past the last ETA I heard. I suppose that’s pretty normal for Zebralight though.