IS Promotions: Rayus C01 / PT10 Series Intro [8/28]

Backorder does mean it's out of stock, restock time really depends on manufacturer and availability. Efest should take ~ 1 week. We do not have the EU plug available, I would recommend purchasing from an EU vendor.

that’s one crazy deal! Cheapest I saw it anywhere else was $112, but mostly at least $140, and those were not XM-L2!

That is an insanely tempting price.

Calvin, any idea what temperature (approximately) those LEDs are?

Definitely cool white, though not as cool as the SRT7. Maybe...6000K?

Man, this is a killer price on a killer flashlight! I bought a clone, but really wish I had this Original! this one has the battery led indicator in the power switch, and my clone only has a plain black button. Wish you would have done this deal 2 months ago! But nevertheless, a great deal for a BST!

That’s very tempting… especially since it’s so mod-friendly and I could pretty easily replace the emitters with four different tints to make it wide-spectrum. I haven’t seen many driver mods for it or a way to change its firmware, but I think it can take a BLF SRK driver instead of the stock one if I wanted to do some bigger changes.

Then again, it’s pretty sweet as-is, with one and a half times as many lumens as a SRK and twice the lux.

(edit: based on JohnnyMac’s measurements and pictures, it looks like the Terminator uses 16mm stars… so it should be pretty easy to swap them out if I can find suitable tints on 16mm copper)

We're going to be giving a new price matching policy a shot. You can PM me or email to see if we're willing to price match products. Products we won't price match include: clearance, specialty promotions (buy x and get y for $1.00), bid type items (similar to ebay). Free shipping also cannot be price matched. Please allow additional time for me to process numbers and check out pricing. When asking for a price match, please provide the link to the product.

I wasn’t originally planning to get or mod a terminator, but… now I’m pretty excited about it. I can see it becoming a very useful item and, if I find a way to change the firmware, a really fun item as well.

I waited to order until after I checked with my partner, and she gave me a really dangerous response. Basically, “Sure, maybe you don’t need it… but it’s a hobby you really enjoy. It’s about doing something you like, not getting something you need. You shouldn’t have to ask me first.”

I'll refrain from commenting on your dangerous situation :P

Just popping in to say that the price match works! I just purchased something another popular website is offering at the same price. I’d encourage others to also try the price match. It’ll be my second order from IS supply- and it won’t be my last. Now if only there was a way for IS to guarantee I won’t lose this light like I lost the last expensive one I purchased from them.

Price match offers are still being accepted. Website relaunch is delayed due to technical problems. New products include Sportac dropins and SC52W L2. Incoming new Olight, Armytek, and Nitecore lights coming soon.

:* OMG, Must…. resist….

I don't know how long I can hold out. I've been waiting for this update for a while

Sc52w l2

Where do I send my wallet?:slight_smile:

I don't know how long I can hold out. I've been waiting for this update for a while

[/quote]

You can send it to our warehouse, and we'll send you a random assortment of flashlights of equal value :)

At the risk of sounding like a salesman, they WILL run out and we don't know how long Zebralight's backlog is, we've waited months before for various models.

……
SOLD!
:neutral_face:

Sorry, I forgot to mention the SC52 L2 Cool White versions are also inbound. So far the anodizing on the SC52s seem to be a lot better than the SC600 counterparts.

Do you have any spare clips from the H502? And my wallet just got thinner.