Is there anything better than a Fenix E05?

P0 should fill the bill

yeh ….LOL…your location isn’t noted.

Anywhere to get cheap REAL Fenix E05?

the lowest i ever saw was 18.99$ on dd. ld01 was 32$ and so on. went on for ~2 months last summer. at the mum i dont know of any e05 sales, sorry.

Just bought another one off of Fenix Store. Its the new R3 version? Hopefully it is just as good! It was like $20 bucks

there's Cameta Camera on eBay for under $18, but R2 flux/brightness bin.

the UltraFire E05 clone is brighter
dont know about the runtime

You ever look into the Olight i3’s? Great little lights. About the same size as the EO5, but puts out 70 lumens. It is a three mode light though, and you said you prefer single. I personal prefer the multiple modes since it allows to to conserve your battery by using just as much light you need for the given task at hand.

Hey guys. I forgot about this thread. I found my old one! I gave the new one to my buddy. Which I am now regretting. He got a new energizer lithium (my year old/tons of use one is still working good tho) and the R3 version. Anyways a comment on the Ultrafire E05. Battery life is a fraction of what it is on Fenix E05. I have one for my work light and it is brighter, but then dies down quick and the head sometimes needs cranking on to work. Fenix E05 is miles ahead of it. In my opinion

I know it is not a single mode, yet I’ve rocked a L0D for years now as my edc and can not rate it high enough.

You might check out the Titanium Innovations Illuminati CA1-AL, Tank007 TK-703, or the Tank007 E09 if you want more output and to stick with AAA batteries.

http://www.batteryjunction.com/titanium-innovations-ca1-al.html
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10002363/1387210-tank007-tk-703-cree-xr-e-q3-1-mode-110-lumen-white
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1601/10002363/1173305-tank007-e09-cree-xp-e-r3-120-lumen-3-mode-memory-e

When I EDC an AAA light, it’s usually one of these below. While I do like single mode lights such as the E05, I usually prefer to have more flexibility. And when I carry a single mode AAA, it’s usually a Microstream or 1910.

Olight I3S
Thrunite Ti / Ti2
Fenix LD01

I got the Blackshadow Eva. Sexy light. Brighter than Fenix E05. So far I have still used the one battery in it and it keeps on ticking (or…illuminating?) I like the one modes on something this small

Not reaching the runtime of a E05 but FandyFire S1-1 I got from FT surprised me good. It throws extremely well for its size, single mode and it runs up to an hour with NiMh.

I have an Eva, which is nice (I reviewed it) and the Solarforce X3 (also reviewed) is also nice if you are into single mode lights. I just got an Ultrafire M5 recently and it’s a little bulky but on par with the Eva and X3 and much cheaper. There’s just so many great AAA lights.

I was thinking of peak solutions aaa flashlight high lumens. Comes in 3 different models clicky ,key chain and I forgot the third. Brass, alum and ss

For a 1 mode AAA, wander over to Walmart and pick up a AAA LED Mini Maglite.

You’ll be surprised - I sure was. I hope this doesn’t get me banned - there’s a pretty hefty anti-Maglite faction around these parts. :bigsmile: But they’re a lot better than I thought!

Lumapower LM21…I love it

Older thread but I was doing a search on the E05. Here’s one for $17.61. States 2014 edition.

pc Fenix E05 2014 Edition

How about the Fenix E99? I just picked up one of these and absolutely love it. Great size and plenty of useful features.

Carl