Is this normal for a Liitokala Lii-500 charger?

Bit harsh. It is not completely garbage, but there is a large degree of inaccuracy. Using a DMM would be recommended, and XTAR’s approach to measuring iR in the Dragon VP4 Plus may be interesting.

No need to read them again ‘flydiver’, I know exactly what they both said and do not disagree.

And the stuff I posted is just about as far from “minutely inspecting” as anyone could get. :slight_smile:

First (Why so harsh?)…dude.

Second I think the max for the mR measurement is 275 (but it might be higher) lets say its 300. so a one percent change is 3 points. If we go =/- 1% that’s a range of 6 points. lets say for argument sake that “most” readings fall with in +/-3% (+9/-9) points, that a range of 18 points.

When I can get information that is within +/-3% and is unavailable to me other wise I call that useful information not “minutely inspecting what is essentially garbage data”.

So I respectfully disagree with both your (harshing my buzz man :wink: ) and with you position. But hey my using my charger does not cost you a penny.

Didn’t realize it came across that way. Sorry.

The charger measures the resistance quite good, but it measures the resistance from the wiring and contacts as well

if you want accurate readouts the voltmeter needs seperate wires to the battery with no current flow, but a regular slot charger cant do that

The charger measures the resistance quite good, but it measures the resistance from the wiring and contacts as well

if you want accurate readouts the voltmeter needs seperate wires to the battery with no current flow, but a regular slot charger cant do that