It's another Giveaway! - Winner announced!

Congratulations David! 4000 posts is really a great achievement, thanks for your sharing.

Congrats on your 4000, I think they are just so many BLF members who deserve to be mentioned. Tom E is one of them.

I’m in and thanks for the giveaway. I’m not sure that everyone is entering this comp with the correct answers so I probably will not be either. :stuck_out_tongue:
djozz, TA, Match, Toykeeper, TomE and a few others (Justin has been excluded as he is there anyway) with not necessarily their mods but the information they give us all to use I find extremely helpful. The time they selfishly spend gathering this information would be uncountable. I dip my lid to you all and also to the others not mentioned. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Guys, if you’re having trouble “just picking one person” then that’s fine! The more, the merrier! Just pick AT LEAST ONE or more persons that have inspired you in your time at BLF! This is all for fun, so have plenty of it! You can post more than once as well, and you’ll still get only one chance to win, just like everyone else. So keep going! And yeah, it’s ok to list someone who’s already been mentioned by somebody else. I figured Old-Lumens would get mentioned a lot, since we all miss him so much.

Inspiring members take many forms, Match and his lumen tests, overall awesome person. Who can forget the Foy!
Old lumens was a great guy, SB is a cool forum owner, Dchomak and his HD prowess (or is that Dchomer).

I can’t pick one person, i’ve had lots of good interactions with many BLF members and all i can say is thanks to everyone :beer: :beer: :beer:

I guess “inspire” means someone who got me off my lazy and procrastinating butt and caused me to act. So I’m mentioning dchomak since he’s got me to check out darn near every Home Depot store around here for ‘penny deals’ :stuck_out_tongue:

For flashlights there are so many here whose talents are impressive and who have made me think and learn that I’d overload the website server mentioning them all. Circumstances have kept me from getting my workbench set up but I’ll be modding before too long because of y’all- kudos!

Phil

I think there are a bunch of great members here and naming any one of them leaves out. I'll say FOY because he was always honest ,cared deeply for the sport ,great friend and always a good time . I give honorable mentions to another 500+ great guys..some who remain ...others having passed into the ether net. Don,Sb56637,flashpilot,vectrex,chibiM,okwchin,comfeychair ,kreisler,cone ,crx,wright ,drjones ,rmm,djozz,tomE.Devman,Jackthecliupper ,toykeeper .sunday,remans,ilikeflashlights,pilotdog,Match,gords,old4570.HKJ

racconcity,fishinfool,BetweenRides,Chloe,E1320,

Budgeteer.Brted,Ohaya,moderator007,sixty545,Tido,

Pulsar,AlexGT,ImA4Wheelr,Old-Lumens,Texaspro,ChicagoX,JonnyC,

Ouchyfoot.JohnnyMac,mrsdnf,-the-,JamesB,Innerlight,pretzy,WWEFANS,

Huny74,kronological,Rufusbduck

,DB Custom.Suncoaster,CheapThrills,dchomak,WarHawk-AVG, atbglenn,RaceR86,Saypat,mhanlen,KawiBoy1428,SawMaster,Streamer

....................Ok I'm sorry... there are only 463 more i'm forgetting

Wow, i am mentioned :blush:

OK

SB of course for laying the foundations and keeping things as they are.

OL, of course

Awesome machinists like Steve and Dale creating art

Awesome modders like CRX

Awesome hardware designers like wight (who I miss without even having done anything with him) PD DEL

Awesome software developers like TK Tom

Awesome complete driver developers like tterev3 DrJones

Awesome liaisons like Martin tantasal

Awesome organisers like ReManG THE

Awesome reviewers like HJK MAUKKA Everydaysurvivalgear (please mate, shorten that username EDGaus for example :wink: )

Awesome critical thinkers like DavidEF Phil

emphasizing “like” because so many names ought and should be added to these and so many more categories should be made :wink:

Jerommel, i think, because he agrees with me a lot of the time :slight_smile:

You know, i think BLF as a whole is most inspiring.
Sure, some members more than others, and some more often then others, but it’s an inspiring community (regarding flashlights).
But if i had to choose some, it would be guys like CRX, Djozz, MRSdNFZBL(?), RUFUSbDUCK and some more of those guys that ‘think out of the box’.
There are also a couple of guys with a lot of scientific / theoretical knowledge, like EasyB and MAUKKA and others.
Yeah, i like it here. :smiley:

I want to thank all of you supporting me for this award. First HKJ for his supporting role as uber tester that made it possible to intelligently buy batteries, and the team whose diligence and skills are going into developing the Q8 so we can all discharge the optimal batteries at will.

4000 is quite a bit of emparting.I do miss Old Lumens…Congrats to you

J-dub has inspired me quite a bit. He has helped me out, and I think he really pushes the budget side of lights. The convoy series. I love my convoy lights. My m1 has to be my favorite.

There have been many who have inspired me to……ummmmm….destroy led’s and drivers :slight_smile: But I’d have to go with toykeeper for creating awesome software that made me go out and buy the hardware to flash my drivers.

Congrats on your 4K! That’s huge :slight_smile:
I’m pretty new to all this and found this forum to be a huge help with so many folks contributing its hard to pick just one but when all is said and done I’ve found The Miller to be of great inspiration for me.

There are so many here, but admin and Old Lumens are easy choices.

I forgot about HJK, I find him one of the fascinating figures on the internet, he is a one man international research lab, a one man Consumer Reports, an authority that has helped me in many dollar important ways, saving me from bad purchases and bad products, even dangerous products.

Hey I am here just want to say Congrats on 4018 posts :smiley:

Congrats!
The member that inspires me most is DB Custom. He makes some very nice looking lights and is a true full blood modder. :smiley:

djozz gets the name mostly.
always being a guinea pig to test new LEDs for us.

Congrats on 4K!
There are too many to mention…the guys that did all the developing really inspired me!