Jacob A60 from Aurabuy: <$13 shipped with discount but is it "branded"? I took a chance...

Scan from when I ordered (just saw shipped) and then scan just now from the site.

Anyone receive this Aurabuy JacobA60? Is it a “real” A60?

Not feeling much confidence and they’re changin their ad and the http header for the page says “Online Toy Store - Buy Toys For Kids And Children At AuraBuy.com

On one of the other threads someone wrote that they had gotten theirs that they ordered before the holiday and that it was the real deal. They had another one from DX I think that they were not as happy with. As for me I asked if they were actually in stock and being shipped and was notified when mine was shipped. I also noticed that they updated their flashlights and their website just a day ago or so. It actually works correctly now. The search function works the way it’s supposed to. You can search by price, name etc.

I would say they are the real deal. They also gave out a couple very nice lights to be reviewed. I suppose only time will tell, but for now I’m optimistic and that is rare because I am generally not.

Thanks for the rapid and cogent reply 18sixfifty, and taking to heart as I’ve viewed your previously read posts to be pragmatic and sensible.

I’ll do a search to locate the thread you refer to about the A60. Thanx.

The site - maybe that member/Kevin is keeping up on what is posted here - has a better search and hope the delivered goods meet the new standard.

Will update here as I hope you and others will do.

mine from dx does not say jacob a60 and the tailcap looks a bit different. ill check later, its in my car and its past midnight.

Your looking for aged briars thread jacob a60 first impressions.

I’ve got one inbound from aurabuy too. Hopefully its a good one. Its worth reading the various yhreads as there were some emitter mounting issues on some of the dx lights.

My A60 showed up today. I haven’t taken it outside to play yet, as it’s still light outside. So far I’m OK with it. It does say Jacob A60. No spacer underneath. However, the lens has a bunch of tiny specs on it that will not buff out, the led is not centered and the coating on the plastic reflector is less than perfect. In one spot it looks like it’s flaking/not applied correctly.

I guess I’ll see how it performs tonight, if it does as good a job as people say I might spring for the lens from Kaidomain. Although it would take my $12 bargain up to $17 not so much of a bargain. Of course the minor imperfections might not translate into much at all.

Much appreciated.

I got my A60 from Aurabuy this week.It has Jacob A60 on it. It only pulls .9a compared to my a60 from DX that pulls 1.8a :frowning:

cf. Another tail cap measurement
Got mine today really pleased .done tail cap measurements 1.9-2.14 .first time i have done this so maybe wrong