Jax X1 mod / general mod questions

Has anyone done a double 26650 Jaxman X1? I want to do a xhp70 in it.
I saw a post were someone said the L2 half extension fits it, can anyone verify this for me before I pull the plug and order the X1… that it will work with 2 - 26650s

I’m new to all this and will be modding it with xhp70 and am worried about the reflector touching the positive wire on the mcpcb.
I had this happen on a previous mod and fried a driver.
Some lights I have came with a small clear thin washer like insulating ring I imagine is for this purpose.
What is it called and can I buy these somewhere? or buy the material and make my own?
Or is there another fix modders use to avoid this issue?

An HD2010 I modded with a xhp70 has a donut hole in it, will dedoming help/fix this.
I also have a L2T with an xhp70 that is not dedomed with a SMO reflector just as the HD2010 and it also has a mild donut hole.
I have a C8 and a mini C8 with xhp70s that are dedomed and these do not have donut holes, but do have OP reflectors.
So what is the reason for the donut holes… not dedomed LEDs or SMO reflectors.

thanks for helping a noob.

Jaxman just released a two cell version with a XHP50 led and OP reflector link :

It might be a good starting point for your mod.

Kapton tape on the underside of the reflector is a good way to avoid shorts :

Picture from This tread

The XHP70 consists of four dies slicing/dedoming helps but a good OP reflector is better.

Thank you for the help.
The new Jax xhp50 is exactly what I’m looking for.
Being a noob, I really don’t know much.
I know the reflector in the HD2010 is not well suited for the xhp70.
I will be playing around with other lights and will have to see the diff by dedoming one to see the before after.