JAXMAN X1 26650/18650 Long range throw flashlight with Cree XPL HI

I would completely agree, I would change the driver and likely choose a slightly different tint and would want it on a Noctigon or a Sinkpad. So, host would be perfect!

It looks like the the mcpcb is direct thermal path; I wonder if it works as well as Sinkpad or Noctigon? I would think so?

In fact, we pretend to care to annouce its distance.
but,I think 200metres is a probale distance.

hi,dear,
as a flashlight fans,I understood your love of making a flashlight yourself.
Yes,we can provide host for you.
pls mail me:
zx.bao@foxmail.com, or give me order on Aliexpress.

my pleasure,dear all.

I’m sure it throws quite a bit further than 200 meters, I’d say about 800 at least.

Have you taken any thought to having a group buy on these lights here, I am sure we could get alot of members to buy one.

Hi!

The pill looks like the one in the JAX Z1.
Is it the same?

Any news on this light? Anybody got hands on this and actually tried it and compared it to other affordable throwers?
Thanks,
K.

As the throw distance, I think it is decide by few conditions. such as the season,fog,even temperature.
Normally we can make sure the Jaxman X1 has a 200+ distance in normal condition. China has too much fog days in a total year. So I feel it is proper to say 200+.

Hi,the pill in X1 is not same with others.
We designed X1 separately so the Drills are not same with others in size. While they are only different in size. They are same in structure.

My Jaxman X1 finally arrived!

I must say it feels just as nice as it looks in the pictures. The anodizing is a matte black like the Z1. Reflector is completely dust free and the LED is perfectly centered, It uses the new type of round centering ring with an angle like those used in the convoy L2. The head-body is made from a single piece of aluminium and feels very solid.

Size wise, it is compact but not really pocketable. I would have liked the glass to be coated, now it will be replaced by a UCLp. The spec says it comes with coated glass but I didn’t see any signs or AR coating… Will inspect it better when I take it apart.

I’m working late tonight and won’t have time to test it out, but tomorrow I’ll be able to post a quick review, tear down and some readings. Aesthetically, this is one of the best looking flashlights I’ve got.

Looking forward to your review will34

thanks for your appriciation.
The coated glass is just ok 3 days ago. So, the all X1 sold out are normal glass. The glass is hard to manufacture, and we changed 2 factories before we acepted the last supplier. And the price has also add a little dollars. While if our users need a coating glass, we can provide this glass also with other orders.

The Chinese new year—-monkey year—-is coming, Best regards to all.

yours Jaxman

My review is up… Jaxman X1 Review, Teardown & Modding

HI,
THANKS FOR YOUR COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW ON X1.
WHILE I CAN NOT SEE THE PICTURE BECAUSE THE NET-BLOCK OF CHINESE.
SO BAD SO BAD…
ANYWAY,THANK YOU. I WILL READ YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY
HAVE A NICE DAY.

hi,the network is blocked so hard to visit in China…

New XHP50 version with extention tube :

Picture from the Jaxman AliExpress site link

I just issued it yesterday,you are so careful. :money_mouth_face:

It’s because I have been looking for a extention tube for the X1 with a XHP35 I have build, I hope you will be selling them seperately :laughing: