JetBeam II PRO [Review]. Updated: runtime, beam

Thanks Trevi lux, looks like a neat clean beam, hotspot from the xpl hi and handy throw for its size. The head looks easy to remove if any one wanted to swap the led.

I like the RCR123, 16340 capable lights for there small size, good output ratio and low weight.

Personally i like the stainless steel attack bezel and appreciate the machining that has gone into this little light- its certainly not a boring round tube like some other brands trot out.

Really looking forward to mine turning up and thanks again for your review and detailed information.

My 11 pro turned up today and i am very impressed and would like to add a couple of extra points,

Immediately what stood out was the silky smooth and light pressure metal ui switch.
The build of this light is very nice, with a lot of fine detail machining this tiny light stands out and makes an impression.

I thought the medium runtime seemed a little low at 1.5 hrs as stated in the manual, so i tested it with my AW RCR123 imr unprotected 550mah cell and got almost perfect flat regulation for over 2.5 hrs.

Start lumens [med level] 123

2 hrs 30 mins 118 lumens

At 2 hrs 39 mins the light started decrease in output and went into a slow flash / low voltage warning . [cell rebound voltage 3.03v]

Samples vary, i measure the throw at at 6100 cd compared with my olight S1 at 3000 cd with a nice wide spill and defined spot.

This little Jetbeam reminds me of some of their excellent earlier model quality lights.

Is the clip removable ?

Thanks,
Mike

very nice review, thank you! :slight_smile:

Anyone managed to get the bezel off the titanium version?

I’ve tried, but it appears to be heavily glued. I think a blowtorch might be needed.

Anyone had any luck emitter swapping these?

I like it, but I'm not a fan of the strike bezel. It is nice to have the option of a normal bezel.

I got one last week. It’s by far my favorite 16340 pocket rocket. Also the best looking!

Currently drooling the Ti version of this light. :smiley: