Joinrun S4 Smart Charger on Amazon. $14.94 free shipping.

I’ll watch it closer this time. I could have been imagining things the first time . Wouldn’t be the first time. :smiley:

Started the capacity test but lost it about 2 hours in when the power cord pulled out as I picked it up to see the screen. Going to start it over again today. The mah reading was ticking upward and the voltage was decreasing . On a side note, I emailed the company on Amazon yesterday and told them my charger was only charging to 4.10 volts . They got back today and said to keep it and they provided a coupon code for 99 % off on a replacement . So kudos for their CS department.

That’s awesome. Hopefully you just got a dud. Nice to see their CS is on top. Makes me feel a little safer now. At least now you will be able to do two capacity test at the same time and get them almost charged back up. :smiley: Have you checked it with NIMH batteries yet. If it’s up to snuff you may have a dedicated charger for them.

Well , my second S4 came today . This one charges to 4.15 volts . Same short CV stage . I guess my cells will last longer at least.