Just a little Terminator & King fun!

Just got my BS Terminator this week. I noticed how similar the kings basic design was to the Terminator. The battery tube is very similar. I have a black king and my brother has the original gold one. The black one I think is likely a clone, though a nice one. Comparing all three battery packs, all three have the same bore size, & the older gold one even has the same thread pitch. So I figured what the heck and tried to mix and match. To my surprise the two lights totally interchange. The kings head even works perfect with full power and function with the terminator base. The terminator head fit perfect on the king base, but it didn’t function. I guess maybe a contact or lockout issue.
I guess all this does make sense with the likely rumor that the king was made by black shadow before they became its on entity.
Anyway take a look at this fun -

cool

How do they compare against each other switched on? I am thinking about getting a Terminator and I already have a good King (fandyfire clone). How different are they? I’m not really looking for tailreadings and exact lumens and all that. I really just want to know how they look to you.

Thanks.

awesome

I really like the terminator body with the King head. I've always thought the king had to many openings and slots. I really wish the termiatnor didn't have a handle.

There really isnt a comparison. The terminator destroys the king. I would say double the throw with better spill also.

I just got the Terminator yesterday so I haven’t played much outside to compare them. I tested them both though. The T6 king did about 2200otf at 30sec and had a throw of about 25K, or roughly 300m. My supposedly “U3” Terminator tested 2830 at 30sec and had a throw of 57K, or roughly 500m.
So sure the Terminator will kill the King on throw. Not sure about the flood. That one I have doubts about with the awesome food of the king. But again I haven’t gotten them both out together so they could do their thing.
I’ll try to do that soon though and hopefully take some beam shots.

Thanks guys, I’ll have to start saving my pennies.

cant wait for your beamshots and more testing results.

I have the Terminator and King too, and the Terminator gives out much more light and with better throw.

which one gives the greater flood and spill all together though?

Well we did a few beamshots last night. Truthfully the king spanks the terminator in flood. But the terminator spanks the king in throw - 300m vs 500m.
Check out the shots of these two any several others -