Just a test post to say hello

Hello all.

Just a test post to say hi. Lurked for a long while and think I’ve learned a bunch but still have a long way to go before I do a flashlight mod. I just want to say thanks and hope I can contribute.

Old enough to be saddened at Brubeck’s passing, so please forgive the misspelling or two as the eyes are not what they used to be.

Welcome!

Welcome to BLF, A.L.!

This is a nice place .

Would I lie to you ?

Welcome to BLF, A.L.!

Don’t think you would, but watch out for squirrels

Welcome to blf!

Welcome, this place is HE double L on wheels, would I lie to you? LOL. Glad to have you, A.L.

I just made my first (REAL) post. I hope I did ok? I hope I didn’t screw up buying this light :frowning:

_
A.L.

welcome, and yes, Brubeck will be missed.

ken

Welcome and take five A.L.

“…watch out for squirrels.”

Oh man, that is beautiful. LMAO! And on that note, time for poor old cone to go to bed. Always better to leave on a high note, even if it wasn’t mine.

They don’t make them like they used to

Yeah, take five

Even on someone else’s high note, you can take five cone.

:slight_smile:

Thank you everyone!
_
A.L.

Welcome to the BLF.

:frowning:
_
A.L.

Welcome :smiley:

Sick bastard!
Welcome to the forum A.L. Don’t be shy with questions. I love to display my ignorance.

It's a pleasure to know you, AnneeLennox!

A.L., the squirrel comment was so funny to me because I thought Pulsar was referencing another member who is quite the character and used to have a squirrel based avatar. That might have been a little too much “inside baseball” unless you have been lurking here a lot over a fairly long time. Sorry if I was too cryptic or obtuse. In my defense, I was deliriously tired.

I feel it to be a bit more obtuse than cryptic or maybe it’s more cryptic than obtuse? (But it’s OK: THANK YOU for the explanation.)

I don’t have a squirrel avatar but sometimes they do look funny, huh?